Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we excited about something Lisa?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, only the possibilty of meeting you after about 3 years

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Oh, only the possibilty of meeting you after about 3 years
    Well, for now the possibility is remote, but hopefully doable. I am excited myself at the possibility of meeting you. Just know i'm trying...and that you won't know if I am till the last fuckin' minute when I just show up ...assuming I can.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, cash is my biggest obstacle, but I'm trying very hard to get my ticket!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, cash is my biggest obstacle, but I'm trying very hard to get my ticket!!

If it comes to it there will be a fundraiser.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My obstacles are money, getting the time off,arranging the whole thing, and a few financial commitments I have before then.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

*folds arms and nods head like Jeannie* Is done Master!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*folds arms and nods head like Jeannie* Is done Master!

If you rescue me

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're only taking advantage of Daggers?...Thats it, I'm not going!

Well....I won't need to take advantage of you cuz I know you'll be all over me. Tramp.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

*sigh* Its like we already met!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheeky
    Country
    Country Flag

Money shouldn't be an issue for me. This sort of thing is precisely what my tax refunds are for, not to mention the $600 rebates they're throwing at us. Man, our government is handing out money like a pedophile hands out candy to children.

Note to self: if government official invites you into his van, RUN.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Jorge your killing me!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

i really, really want to go. i could probably come up with the cash cos i'm resourceful and junk. my obstacles are my stupid, inane personal life and an overwhelming burden of psychotic shyness.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will probably not be able to go for a variety of reasons:

a) age (to young to be allowed to go, to young to drink legally, to young to gamble)
    b) money
    c) School interfering on the Friday/Monday
    d) Its 3,500 miles away.

I will try my hardest. If I take a year off and travel, this will be a non-issue and I will see you all there.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

oh geez, i don't want kevin to get us all busted for aiding and abetting.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B, if you dont get over your inate shyness I will redouble my efforts to come, and get you all arrested. So you have to come, you see.

My Mood
    Angelic

damned if i do and damned if i don't eh?

Country
    Country Flag

My thoughts exactly.

Country
    Country Flag

I hope if I am able to make it...I will be able to hang out with CK so he can teach me to shoot a gun while we are smoking cigars!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    I hope if I am able to make it...I will be able to hang out with CK so he can teach me to shoot a gun while we are smoking cigars!
    Hell yeah my friend. You know it!
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh! Smoking cigars with Monte and Matthew! ::swoons::
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    I may go but only if I don't have to talk with that trashy CK. Oh, and Daggers has to let me get her drunk and take advantage of her.
    You'll have to talk to DBF about that. I don't think you'll get very far.

I'll let you beat me at poker, though.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Why in the world would you bring him to our private, alone time?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

BWAHAHAH!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast