Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Oh! Smoking cigars with Monte and Matthew! ::swoons::
    Don't forget the guns, girly. Bring your ear plugs.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I should start a poll:

Who Will Sleep Whom At The 2008 DT.Com gathering? Cast your votes now!

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon and livestock...

Match of the century?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Why does it have to be in Vegas? I don't have three thousand dollars to spare.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its just in Vegas this time, who knows what will happen in the future.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LOS ANGELES!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    No matter where it is, people will have to travel.
    Looking at the map, Pittsburgh is close to lots of members, but who would want it there?
    The last meeting of people who like King and the Dt series was on the East Coast, so this time it's in Vegas.
    Perhaps the next time it will be in San Francisco

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I should start a poll:

Who Will Sleep Whom At The 2008 DT.Com gathering? Cast your votes now!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone who votes for me and Dora sleeping together should have a sure bet.

Even though we've already done it in Nevada (on our 50 state "do it" tour)

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looking at the map, Pittsburgh is close to lots of members, but who would want it there?
    Steelers fans?

Gunslinger Apprentice Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge will become famous soon enough Jorge's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheeky
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to try to sleep with Patrick.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    I'm going to try to sleep with Patrick.
    "Try"? I thought all you had to do was ask with Patrick?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I may have to sleep in my car, but I'm going to give it all I can to attend.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    No matter where it is, people will have to travel.
    The last meeting of people who like King and the Dt series was on the East Coast, so this time it's in Vegas.
    Perhaps the next time it will be in San Francisco
    Vegas just requires the most money. Less you're a square who doesn't gamble or drink lol
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    LOS ANGELES!

If its going to be on mainland USA (which makes sense for obvious reasons) then LA would be the best city if we ever could make it to the states. Diem wants to go back so im definitely not ruling it out. 2009 or 2010 maybe.

Although if we come, keep in mind we're forsaking having kids for a few years to meet you fuckfaces

Edit: I like the san fran idea aswell, its pretty much the same cost from Aus and is closer for the Canananananadians
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sucks when you have to chose between party and family

Country
    Country Flag

Its hard, we want to do stuff to the house and want to travel and want to have kids

I guess the best order to do that in would be to travel, but try and be thrifty or something, and have kids / do house up at the same time. The house is always an ongoing project so that is probably the thing that can wait.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had my kids very young and had to wait until my late 30's to travel. Your way may make more sense.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, having kids young is definitely restrictive but you have more time later on, and you're more financially secure aswell.

With the travel thing - part of me wants to see the States because of the amount of reading and cultural references etc which involve the USA, its almost a little overwhelming when you think about it, and a small part of me feels like a bit of a charlatan if I haven't been there to fully appreciate where this stuff is coming from, you know?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the next one should be in Colorado and people can stay at the Stanley Hotel. I think my spare room has already been commandeered by Erin and Lisa.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

i wish this was sooner. i do much better making spur of the moment decisions.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Shelbs is on a distinguished road Shelbs's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do too

The whole planning shit out makes me have second thoughts and ruins the spontaneity.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Shelbs View Post
    I do too

The whole planning shit out makes me have second thoughts and ruins the spontaneity.

ike and mike, that's us.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    I think the next one should be in Colorado and people can stay at the Stanley Hotel. I think my spare room has already been commandeered by Erin and Lisa.
    You know it! I'd probably spend all night walking around touching stuff and looking at things.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The hotel is VERY cool. They used to have a bit of a Stephen King shrine there, but I think they took it out in the last remodel. The bar is extremely cool, however, and was featured in the movie "Dumb and Dumber".

Stupid movie, but the bar scenes give you a good idea of how it looks.

Plus, you haven't lived until you've seen elk cross the street with the traffic lights.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast