Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: TheDarkTower.com Gathering 2008

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How much was your ticket, dags?

Only 4 months!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Airfare for 2 was $300. We're flying the small local airline.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    Will and I are here if you need or want to ship anything before you arrive. Will just got finished cleaning and rearranging the garage so there's plenty of room for whatever. And we aren't going anywhere so the option is open if you need us for storage.

We live about 15-20 minutes from the strip in the newer southwest side of town...so it no problem to get anything from our house to the strip fast.
    I just might take you up on that-for stemware, beer, and champagne wouldn't last long in a warm garage. I'll be in contact via PM shortly.
    Thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Only 4 months!
    106 days to be precise.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by She-Oy View Post
    Will and I are here if you need or want to ship anything before you arrive. Will just got finished cleaning and rearranging the garage so there's plenty of room for whatever. And we aren't going anywhere so the option is open if you need us for storage.

We live about 15-20 minutes from the strip in the newer southwest side of town...so it no problem to get anything from our house to the strip fast.
    I just might take you up on that-for stemware, beer, and champagne wouldn't last long in a warm garage. I'll be in contact via PM shortly.
    Thanks.
    Well we do have closets inside the cool and airconditioned house that could temporarily house alcohol. Provided it's not a warehouse load. And you don't have to worry about me getting into the hooch cause I'm preggers and not drinking and Will doesn't drink anyway.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, for those of you who haven't booked a room, there's always the Golden Nugget downtown attached to the Freemont Experience. Go old school...if the weather is nice they have an AWESOME pool that has a slide through a shark tank. They've totally redone all of their rooms so they are nice. And it's cheaper than staying on the strip.

Will and I are thinking about getting a room there in about a week for the weekend cause they are running a super special for $59-99 a night.

Of course you'll have to pay cab fare to get to the Strip, but it's a good alternative for a cheaper route.

Just throwing that out there.

Check out their website at goldennugget.com for more info.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for that, She-Oy.

So my cousin went to Vegas this past weekend with his gf, and based on what he told me about the gas money, traffic, and heat, I think I might end up driving to Vegas. And if this is the case, then maybe I can take a few supplies with me.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am trying to figure out what show to go to.
    Some of the ones I'm looking at are:

Blue Man Group
    KÀ Cirque du Soleil
    Le Rêve

Any thoughts or advice?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Blue Man Group. Definitely.

Ka was okay, but Mystere was by far a better show. I haven't seen the third one.

I was going to get tickets to O until I had to shell out all this cash for my car. Grrrrrr.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was leaning towards Le Rêve as they have a package called The Champagne Circle:

It also facilitated the creation of the Strip's first ever bottle-service VIP theater seats. Dubbed the Champagne Circle, these seats are only available as part of a special VIP Indulgence package. Guests seated in them enjoy complimentary Perrier-Jouët champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, plush lounge seating and the ultimate insider's look at Le Rêve a video screen that shows behind-the-scenes, underwater and overhead shots before and during the show.
    Sounds kind of cool, and my wife loves Perrier-Jouët champagne.
    Blue Man does sound awfully tempting.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that sounds pretty good too!

Blue Man was freaking hilarious. I totally loved it.

Country
    Country Flag

We still haven't seen KA, but we want to. I've also heard that Love is awesome even if you aren't a Beatles fans.

I saw O years ago, and I've never seen anything as super fabulous as that since.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI - I know this is early, but I need a COMMITTED headcount by Sept. 15.

I have something in the works.

Pirate Lover Lee is on a distinguished road Lee's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bethany's confirmed!!!

Oops!

Im just sayin she better be! And she KNOWS she shouldve booked that flight! no reason for you not to go my Dear!
    You're going to want it.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not that im going, but wouldn't Ka be a nice DT tie in?
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I talked it over with the missus Wiz last night and I have the green light to go, so put me down as a confirmed YES!!!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I talked it over with the missus Wiz last night and I have the green light to go, so put me down as a confirmed YES!!!
    WOO HOO!
    I think you know my wife and I are a go.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm for sure a go.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!!

David is going, that will be great.

Me and Dora are a for sure!

I swear to bob I am going to get those reservations (and stuff mailed out) soon. All must be done on this vacation.

Stupid fence/lovely Lily
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to get people's hopes up....but I am going to try like hell to get Jae Lee to spend a little time with our group. He is in Vegas now and he told me to contact him if ever I was coming to Vegas. Little did he know that it would be so soon!

Picking Jae's brain on the Dark Tower would be tres cool for everyone. I will see if he is amenable to joining our group, at least for a short while.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be totally awesome!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm having trouble retaining consciousness after reading that.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

:O
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'm having trouble retaining consciousness after reading that.
    Me too.

I'm a confirmed. As long as Matt and Dora are going I am going too.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast