Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: A new HF Grab Bag!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default A new HF Grab Bag!!!

Inspired by the previous efforts of, RF and Roseannbarr I have some very nice editions that I could make available to folks. I have to do a thorough inventory, but there are 15-17 various SK novels (1st, 2nd and BCE) that were donated by various members over the years (Particularly "Twistednadine). Now, I smoke so take that into consideration, but I was thinking to top off the event there would be a chance for a lucky winner to get a "Knowing Darkness" in acrylic case as a "Grand Prize" so to speak.

I have yet to flesh out all the details, but I'm thinking 20 members at $20 each and you take your chances. Plus, I don't want or need the entries to the final grand prize so, with RF's permission I will pass on the info so you also get an entry for the Grand Prize.

I'm open to any suggestions or ideas before we get this party started. I will pay s/h inside the USA
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Going forward, it would be appreciated if members ran these things by me before posting.