Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: roseannebarr grab bag

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Default roseannebarr grab bag

I liked what Randall Flagg started and thpught I would do a grab bag too!

only 1 grab bag available and only to someone who needs a signed copy of Revival (from Florida)

1 signed copy of Revival + a few small surprises. $100 donation to Haven Foundation made in my name. Glen Reitz.

You get signed copy of Revival I get my 10 entries for the grand prize!

If this is ok with RF and he confirms donation is made.

I will pay shipping in US.

I really would like the book to go to someone who needs one and not someone trying to sell it for a profit. great opportunity for someone to add a cherished collectable to their collection!

If RF objects or does not see this as fit all deals are null and void.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a really nice gesture, Glen!!! Offering to help out a fellow member whilst simultaneously supporting the HF!!!

Rep points to you, my friend!!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

If I hadn't spent so darn much this morning with Centipede Press, I'd be all over that offer...I hate to pass it up, as I haven't bought or read REVIVAL yet, and this would certainly have been a way to do it in style. Very generous offer...someone's going to get a great deal. Good luck with your entries! :-)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That's a really nice gesture, Glen!!! Offering to help out a fellow member whilst simultaneously supporting the HF!!!

Rep points to you, my friend!!!
    Very cool! Some well deserved rep!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take it if it is still available.

Traveler AMurrayNash is on a distinguished road

Oh my, it's signed by, King? Very nice item!!! Facsimile or what ever!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Sign up with Testking sample phr questions ccna for getting incredible online test king courses Testking togaf books and We also provide best www.tabor.edu and selftestengine with guaranteed success in Florida Institute of Technology

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

I imagine it's gone, but if not, I'm interested!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool of you, Roseannebarr!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'll take it if it is still available.
    5:48! And I thought I was an earlier riser.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

cardosdetweiller was the first to respond and will be getting my grab bag. If he changes his mind i will go to the next one on the list! Thanks! Glen

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The older I get the earlier I seem to wake up. Sometimes that is a good thing.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Bob!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler AMurrayNash is on a distinguished road

thanks for sharing infoamtion

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I really would like the book to go to someone who needs one and not someone trying to sell it for a profit. great opportunity for someone to add a cherished collectable to their collection!
    cardosdetweiller was the first to respond and will be getting my grab bag.
    I don't want to sound snarky with this and absolutely no offence intended, but I thought the signed copy of Revival was to go to someone that actually needed one? Carlosdetweiller has nearly 400 King signatures in his mammoth collection and almost certainly already has a signed copy of Revival!

Just saying is all...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

As long as he does not sell it, and does not have a signed Revival from Florida, he has lived up to the conditions that Roseannebarr has listed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

I don't have a signed copy of Revival. Good grief!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    If I hadn't spent so darn much this morning with Centipede Press, I'd be all over that offer...I hate to pass it up, as I haven't bought or read REVIVAL yet, and this would certainly have been a way to do it in style. Very generous offer...someone's going to get a great deal. Good luck with your entries! :-)
    I wish I'd stop kicking myself about being lucky enough to have first shot and then passing it up. Being fiscally responsible sucks.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IMHO It was a wonderful gesture all the way around. kudo's to all parties!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This was what rosannebarr chose to do with his book.
    Someone was going to get the book, and everyone else wasn't.
    Leave it be.
    $100 went towards the fundraiser.

This was a gracious gesture. Please don't tear roseannebarr or Bob up over this. It leaves a bad taste for Calvin's Corner, TheDt.Org, and our fundraiser.
    If you think it could have been done differently, then step up with your own signed copy of Revival for $100 (towards the fundraiser), and try something different.

My Mood
    Asleep

Donation has been made! $100 on 3/4/15. Book was shipped to Bob yesterday on 3/3/15.

Wish me luck in the drawing!

Thank You Bob (AGAIN) for everything! Your knowledge, generousity and expertise in everything SK related is greatly appreciated! You are one the best on this site! Your patience with me and all my questions in the past have enhanced my experience in SK collecting and my enjoyment on this site!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Thank You Bob (AGAIN) for everything! Your knowledge, generousity and expertise in everything SK related is greatly appreciated! You are one the best on this site! Your patience with me and all my questions in the past have enhanced my experience in SK collecting and my enjoyment on this site!
    Hear, Hear!

+ Reply to Thread