• Ruthless People (1986)

10 37.04%
  • Tropic Thunder (2008 )

15 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Round 1 - Group F

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    That's my fault, guys. Sorry about that.
    No, dude, it was pablo's decision. That's how that works; when you take responsibility, you're supposed to have guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    It could just lead to too much chaos, and everyone wanting to change their votes.
    I don't think so, really. Only applies when someone really likes a movie or doesn't really like a movie. Pretty simple, actually, and not so much petty or irrelevant as just what we're trying to determine.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    The best part of this tournament is that it will make more people aware of these films so they can track them down.
    Right, so Night at the Opera is the second-best Marx Brothers movie. Check out the clip pablo shared at the top of the last page. LOLs!
    What's Up, Doc? is one of the best of the 70s featuring many bits in tribute to earlier classics, so a great way to get a feel for two eras of comedy at once. Tune in and be entertained.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I was dead sure Dead Alive would coast past this round.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3