Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Collectible Joe Abercrombie

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw some pop up on eBay - not numbered though. I ordered too. The book worm U.K. Is also taking orders

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I recently found out that Anderida Books in the UK are offering exclusive signed and numbered copies of the 10th Anniversary edition of 'The Blade Itself' (limited to 200)

http://www.anderidabooks.co.uk/si/29...PRE-ORDER.html

(they also have a few other signed editions available on their site).
    I ordered one as well - they should ship next month. It was a nice pairing to Lies of Locke Lamora Anniversary edition!!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Red Country # 483!!!!
    Anyone here looking to sell or trade ?
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Selling
    Lettered First Law set with matching Shattered sea(10 books) . PM me with offers.
    Limited First Law matching set (7books)-$1200

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldsboro just opened the shop for the new "First Law" book
    ITs again a trilogy , and this is the first one.

A Little Hatred by Joe Abercrombie

Exclusive Signed & Numbered Edition
    500 Copies
    Sprayed Edges

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been looking for SubPress' Best Served Cold for awhile now. It's pretty scarce right now on the secondary market.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-1st-...53.m2749.l2649

If anyone still looking for a signed copy of the new First Law book The Trouble With Peace. This seller still has 5 copies available at $30.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Have SubPress announced a private preorder for The Trouble with Peace? I bought A Little Hatred on the secondary market, and so probably won't get an email from SubPress.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I haven't received notification on that yet, so it's probably some way off still.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

The prices on the secondary market for the other SubPress First Law books have skyrocketed in value over the last few years.

I'm glad I bought 2 of A Little Hatred in early May.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I emailed Bill from Subterranean Press earlier about the numbered edition of A Little Hatred and he said the book is finished and in their warehouse.

He estimates end of December/early January when they'll be shipped out. I had a feeling it was close. No info on the lettered edition yet though.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Should be getting A Little Hatred from SubPress either tomorrow or Saturday. Can't wait for this one!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill from SubPress shared the wrap around dust jacket for the limited of The Trouble with Peace today. And needless to say it's a beauty!

He also said that he doesn't anticipate that many will be available when the public pre-order starts. Glad I ordered A Little Hatred when I did so I don't have to worry about it.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Default Copies of A Little Hatred if you missed out

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a signed US first edition of The Wisdom of Crowds they're selling? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Anyone have a signed US first edition of The Wisdom of Crowds they're selling? Thanks.
    https://signedpage.com/product/the-w...e-abercrombie/

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, appreciate it! I was going to buy it from Barnes and Noble but I waited too late and now they're sold out.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

SIGNED 1st US print Wisdom of Crowds, NEW HARDCOVER 2021 by Joe Abercrombie

This ebay selller has signed copies for $34 after shipping. Cheapest I could find for now. 7 still available. Looks like they're selling pretty fast.

Same seller I bought the signed first of The Trouble with Peace.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the first 3 books from Subterranean Press in the First Law Series. I have the other limited editions. The first 3 books have been hard to find. Especially The Blade Itself.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Looking for the first 3 books from Subterranean Press in the First Law Series. I have the other limited editions. The first 3 books have been hard to find. Especially The Blade Itself.
    Was able to find The Blade Itself and Last Argument of Kings. Just need Before They Are Hanged and my Abercrombie S/L's will be complete!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Was able to get a numbered and standard edition. As expected, the numbered edition didn't last long.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Well done!

I picked up a standard edition, assuming the numbered was already gone. Noticed the numbered was still available, but it sold out while I had it in my cart. Very happy to get the standard edition, though.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7