Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Joe Abercrombie

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine on Saturday. Better late than never.

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

There is an anthology named Legends: Stories in Honour of David Gemmell that contains a short story by Joe Abercrombie. There is a signed hardback edition that JA collectors may be interested in picking up. Details here:

http://newconpress.co.uk/products-pa...ction/legends/

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received my lettered (SubPress) Half the World.
    And although I am very happy with the numbered and lettered books so far (Half a King, Half the World), I am simply collecting too many limited editions (Is this even possible...too many books??) and have to make room for....more....
    These four books are the first to go...with more to follow. I'll give this forum a try first. Anyone interested (see my ad elsewhere), do let me know.

sk

John F. Kennedy Bookfriend is on a distinguished road

Half a War is up for preorder on the Subterranean Press website:http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...ail/half_a_war
    Has anybody heard anything on the planned slipcase to hold all of the three books in the Shattered Seas trilogy? The slipcase was mentioned here: https://subterraneanpress.com/store/...il/half_a_king

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Go for it, guys. Can't beat this opening bid....and no reserve!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Abercrom...:L:LCA:US:1123

sk

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

My lettered set is now for sale if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111782423094...84.m1555.l2649
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck, Becca! Hope they sell!

sk

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Good luck, Becca! Hope they sell!

sk
    Thanks!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

Still missing a couple of things! But all in all, I'm quite happy with this stuff

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Still missing a couple of things! But all in all, I'm quite happy with this stuff

WOW ! looks good !!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post

Fantastic collection so far!

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean "Half a War S/L" open for public orders.
    http://http://subterraneanpress.com/store/product_detail/half_a_war

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some months ago, Joe Abercrombie was in Germany for a promo tour.
    I was lucky to get some inscribed books from him.

Joe Abercrombie - Kriegsklingen

Joe Abercrombie - Feuerklingen

Joe Abercrombie - Königsklingen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzyFcV7zfQM

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it Frank!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool frank!

Some Joe stuff

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent - love this!
    (And I'm not even a Joe A. collector...)

sk

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am so jealous of your collection! I am currently reading another one of his books right now and absolutely loving it.

Thanks guys I do not think I will ever grow tired of (re)reading his books. "The Heroes" is probably my favorite book. But "The blade itself" in the Gollancz edition in NF condition was the hardest to find. Apparently only a 1000 copies were printed in 2006.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bookfriend View Post
    Thanks guys I do not think I will ever grow tired of (re)reading his books. "The Heroes" is probably my favorite book. But "The blade itself" in the Gollancz edition in NF condition was the hardest to find. Apparently only a 1000 copies were printed in 2006.
    No wonder it commands such a hefty price tag... I'd kill for a copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice !!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice!i still struggle if i want to have multiple editions of each book , but your collection looks great!

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Just picked up a subpress set "PC". Can't wait for it to get to California from the UK. The gentleman got the books from Joe's charity and was able to send them back to him to get him to sign a second time with a quote from the book. Did I mention I'm excited?!?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fp3csu View Post
    Just picked up a subpress set "PC". Can't wait for it to get to California from the UK. The gentleman got the books from Joe's charity and was able to send them back to him to get him to sign a second time with a quote from the book. Did I mention I'm excited?!?
    Is it all 6 of the subpress books? I have 2 of the blade trilogy (last 2) and best served cold which were all PC - from probably the same charity - and all 3 are lined and dated.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fp3csu will become famous soon enough

Yep, all 6!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast