Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Joe Abercrombie

Gunslinger Apprentice mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux will become famous soon enough mkb.redux's Avatar

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

cool - first one i saw

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press has a few non-matching sets they are selling $250

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...half_the_world
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Thanks Becca !!! I was looking for Half a King S/L.

$125 was the issue price for each. Correct ?

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My goldsboro mail for Half a war said

You will be automatically charged for your order via your selected payment method when your pre-order is released on July 23, 2015.

Anybody already charged , or notified ?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Thanks Becca !!! I was looking for Half a King S/L.

$125 was the issue price for each. Correct ?
    Yes, I think so.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    My goldsboro mail for Half a war said

You will be automatically charged for your order via your selected payment method when your pre-order is released on July 23, 2015.

Anybody already charged , or notified ?
    Nope, I haven't. I still see my order as a pre-order.

Country
    Country Flag

don't know how you see that, but since i know the goldsboro edition , i switched to this one.

UK S/L for an UK Author - with fewer books for a better price ;D

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually got my goldsboro book yesterday in the mail. and my AMEX was charged back on the 16th.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I got an email back on the 16th too:

Hi there. Your recent order on Goldsboro Books has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
    Order: #302483
    Product Quantity Price
    Half a War (Shattered Sea, Book 3)
    Availability: July 23, 2015 1 Ł14.99
    The Hunter's Kind: Book II of The Hollow Gods
    Availability: July 9, 2015 1 Ł18.99
    Cart Subtotal: Ł33.98
    Shipping: Ł13.00 via Airmail
    Payment Method: AMEX
    Order Total: Ł46.98

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    don't know how you see that, but since i know the goldsboro edition , i switched to this one.

UK S/L for an UK Author - with fewer books for a better price ;D
    I just logged into my account and I see the order as "pre-order". My others show as complete.

Country
    Country Flag

yea just got mail from pavla, they are a little behind but all orders will be cleared soon.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Goldsboros are very nice, all what i have from Joe Abercrombie are some for me inscribed German books..

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I just received my Goldsboro shipping notice email.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Me Too.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Me Too.
    Me three

Country
    Country Flag

Me 4.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Me not... (but i havn´t ordered ) Seems to be a nice print!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Me 4.
    Have any of you received your book from Goldboro? I haven't seen anything yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived at the beginning of the month (a couple of days after the shipping notice, but then I am in the UK)

Country
    Country Flag

Me 4.
    Have any of you received your book from Goldboro? I haven't seen anything yet.
    Got mine yesterday ! I'm in US

Country
    Country Flag

Mine came yesterday.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine came yesterday.
    Hopefully mine will come today as I am farther west it may take longer.

Country
    Country Flag

Mine came yesterday.
    Hopefully mine will come today as I am farther west it may take longer.
    I'm out in NorCal and seemed to get mine before anyone else from US on forum - about 2 weeks ago (or more)

Country
    Country Flag

they send it more or less by hand
    so depends on your place on the list!

My books arrived tuesday !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast