Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Joe Abercrombie

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bookfriend View Post
    Hello folks
    been lurking for a while, but thought I had join this thread since I am a collector of the hard back versions of Joe´s books. I looks like I cannot make a photo album as long as I am not a full blooded member with 5 posts. And I am not really keen on linking photos from a website to this place.
    I own about 17-19 of Joe´s books and one comic book.
    If you ever get the hankering to add photos or start your own collection thread - I just use photobucket and paste the image in - fairly easy and I haven't had any issues. Welcome to the site.

John F. Kennedy Bookfriend is on a distinguished road

Hi Cit74
    thx for the welcome and good advice.

I just made an account at photo bucket and hope this works. First picture should be of BSC. Let my know if any body out there wants more.

[/URL][/IMG]

Ok, that was fun, looks like the posting of pictures works for me now. I hope I did not cause any nuisance with all the editing of the previous post. I had to try 5-6 times before I worked out how to copy the link directly from photo bucket.
    Here is another one of LaK. To my great regret the DJ is missing from the SP edition, but I guess it would still go for around 50 USD on the open market. The small british book club edition on the right was sold to me as being a first/first from Gollancz, so it serves as a note to self on being less trustful when buying from the amazon marketplace.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You might contact SP to see if they have extra dust jackets.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Thanks Becca, I already did, they do not have any left.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

The Signed Page has 6 (now 5 because I ordered one) copies of "A Half King" for sale.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pictures, great to see new collectors here!
    and @richardsrarebooks thanks for the hint!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's what I have (plus Rogues is signed by Joe).

Limited, lettered & Goldsboro matching editions.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hej Becca , nice to see new additions here !

Thanks for sharing!

Half a War limited edition is now available for preorder from goldsborobooks.com

Country
    Country Flag

Cool thanks ordered!

One Half the World popped up
    https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...ed-sea-book-2/

Get it while it s hot!

Country
    Country Flag

Half a War limited edition is now available for preorder from goldsborobooks.com

155 remaining

Country
    Country Flag

Got it! Don't forget to request matching numbers!

Country
    Country Flag

already did , 14.95 is crazy if you are used in King pricing ;D

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

155 remaining
    thanks for link - never got an email for their upcoming books.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered the last one.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    Of course I missed it... again...

But got the third book...oh well

Country
    Country Flag

(111 remaining).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    already did , 14.95 is crazy if you are used in King pricing ;D
    Well for US it's more like $30+ with the shipping

Country
    Country Flag

I'm still surprised there was never any mention in an email - I got a message from Goldsboro today about some damn book about a pocket watch and giveaway - nothing mentioned about the third book. You'd think they'd at least send that out to people who've ordered the other books.

Just glad for the forum here for the heads up.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I meant the "Half the World" not the 3rd one ...

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the heads up.

82 Half the War left

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

4 Sub Press "Half a World" S/L left if you want one.

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Very nice addition - I wasn't able to get ahold of the subpress blade itself copy (seller didn't have it - and I wasn't willing to pay that much for other complete set) - so I settled for the UK 1/1
    How much did you pay for the UK 1/1? If you do not mind me asking. I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-First-La...item2800f4faf6 I am not the seller, but the price seems kind of ok, though it is hard to say because they appear so relatively seldom.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This month, 2x Joe Abercrombie in GERMANY...

18.06.15 Stuttgart
    http://www.literaturhaus-stuttgart.d...cher-lindwurm/

17.06.15 Berlin
    http://m2.facebook.com/events/159618...%3A98}&aref=98

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast