Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 258 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned Joka42 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing items Randall, have other one of the film "The Shining"?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I've never seen one of these (not sure if it is legit). 1 bid, $1.99:
    1982 - STEPHEN KING - PROMO CASSETTE / POSTER - THE DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER

It may be a recording of an interview for radio or just a teaser of the actually full audio version which Stephen read. I have something like this in my box of unusual items which came with a printed sheet of the text from the interview as well.

Actually upon reviewing it now, the printed piece has the interviewers questions and only the last several words of each of King's responses.

I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS IF I COULD

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted it days ago.
    Not sure why you were unable to buy it. It sold for $14.46.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

It may be a recording of an interview for radio or just a teaser of the actually full audio version which Stephen read. I have something like this in my box of unusual items which came with a printed sheet of the text from the interview as well.

Actually upon reviewing it now, the printed piece has the interviewers questions and only the last several words of each of King's responses.

I posted it days ago.
    Damn, if only I'd known, Jim. I maxed out at $10!!! I would have picked it up for you. Shoot!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I posted it days ago.
    Damn, if only I'd known, Jim. I maxed out at $10!!! I would have picked it up for you. Shoot!!
    No big deal, however thanks for posting Jerome and Bill thanks for consideration. I have been busy and not on as often as opportunities arise.
    My loss for not being on top of tdt.org .

Here is tape I have owned for years:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ended up winning the tape. Doesn't look as nice as what you have there Jim. That's a cool item to have.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I ended up winning the tape. Doesn't look as nice as what you have there Jim. That's a cool item to have.
    I saw that you won it and think you got a great deal. It has to be a somewhat unique item at this point. I was glad to see you won it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I saw that you won it and think you got a great deal. It has to be a somewhat unique item at this point. I was glad to see you won it.
    Thanks Jim.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this was pretty cool.

Ka-tet Tie Tack

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

this is very cool. If only I had $1000 to throw around lol

"It" Diorama

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bad Penny (a member here) had one if those IT ones made for his collection, along with an a couple other brilliant ones from The Shining and Salems Lot. They looked amazing.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Bad Penny (a member here) had one if those IT ones made for his collection, along with an a couple other brilliant ones from The Shining and Salems Lot. They looked amazing.
    I remember that... I would buy one cause they are cool... but not at over a grand. Not to say it is not worth it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

This is JK Potter's copy of the Deluxe Centipede Press Prospectus for The Shining. As David mentioned 4 of these were made! Now that Jared's copy & JK Potter's copy are in the DT.org community the only copies left are King's & his Lawyer's which will probably never make it into circulation. Cover of my copy, different than David's cover as it seems maybe 4 different covers were done?

Title page signed by Potter followed by alternate

Letter to King detailing the Deluxe edition & information on number of copies for each state
    17 Roman, 200 Limited & 600 Gift

Complete package I received pitch book, signed limitation page for CO Kid, 2 high quality prints from the book(1 on heavy photo stock & 1 on canvas both signed by Potter), Skeleton Crew signed print

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Way to go Matt.........sweet.........

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Bruce-

I admit to owning another person's Tom Gordon.....I bought all other Wiater items from Ken Lopez bookseller as a package but could not bring myself to pay the $1250 for the Tom Gordon with bookplate which was the only item listed separately (why I do not fathom), so I left it there as I already had the Gordon from a partial party set already.

AND HE STILL HAS IT.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    This is JK Potter's copy of the Deluxe Centipede Press Prospectus for The Shining. As David mentioned 4 of these were made! Now that Jared's copy & JK Potter's copy are in the DT.org community the only copies left are King's & his Lawyer's which will probably never make it into circulation. Cover of my copy, different than David's cover as it seems maybe 4 different covers were done?
    wow... that is awesome... thank you for sharing
    I had no idea that there are different covers...

Wonderful...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice item Matt. Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, you have some great items there! Congratulations!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Matt.. That is a rarity for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Letter to King detailing the Deluxe edition & information on number of copies for each state

Complete package I received pitch book, signed limitation page for CO Kid, 2 high quality prints from the book(1 on heavy photo stock & 1 on canvas both signed by Potter), Skeleton Crew signed print
    Very nice. What a shame it didn't receive approval. The professionalism of the proposal is outstanding.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Very nice. What a shame it didn't receive approval. The professionalism of the proposal is outstanding.
    Does anyone know why this did not go through? I think it would have beaten the one we got...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Matt!!

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, no words! Awesome and thanks for sharing the info and pics!!!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 258 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast