Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 258 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 6446

Thread: Rare and Promotional Stephen King Items

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I just got a call from an expert regarding one of my Stephen King rare one of a kind items I have spoke of here however not sure if ever posted pictures.
    He stated, "You should probably plan to replace it soon".
    Toasted Cheese sandwich with the likeness of SK on it; getting a little funky?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Explorer's SK Explorer?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is my guess as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Explorer's SK Explorer?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Explorer's SK Explorer?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got a call from an expert regarding one of my Stephen King rare one of a kind items I have spoke of here however not sure if ever posted pictures.
    Explorer's SK Explorer?

Explorer's SK Explorer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Explorer's SK Explorer?
    THAT (the EXPLORER) WOULD BE THE ITEM ........... SADLY

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Explorer's SK Explorer?

Explorer's SK Explorer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Explorer's SK Explorer?
    THAT WOULD BE THE ITEM SADLY
    Don't tell me the state won't let you keep the same Tag ID!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The plate is fine... no problem with that.. The 1993 EXPLORER itself has in my mechanics eyes seen better days.
    I had made a trip to Lowes and loaded up some 18 pieces of 16' lengths of Trek composite deck board.
    When I went to leave the EXPLORER would not start.... it turned over but would not start.
    They thought it was the fuel pump at first and determined it was so rusted underneath it was unlikely they would be able to replace.

Turned out it was an Inertia sensor switch likely loosened by the load I had crammed in it.
    So all is good for the moment as it is running and on the road again.
    They still can not figure out why the odometer runs backwards..

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

They still can not figure out why the odometer runs backwards..
    PROBABLY REPLACED WITH THE ONE FROM CHRISTINE

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a rare one of a kind item I have only completely shared with a few people.
    (Reading and viewing post #127 and #128 here made me think of this)

It was a letter mailed in 1963 to individuals offering to sell some early stories being sold by Triad Publishing Co. for 20 or 35 cents.

This shows the postage stamp and cancellation date from where it as mailed

It was hand addressed by King and the address for purchasing stories happens to be the same address as in the address on Bob's 5th item (Letter written by King to Forrest Ackerman at age 14.) in post #31 of http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...g+collectibles (Your Favorite Collectible Items Thread)

This was signed (along with a few other items) in Toronto in 2013 and I was able to offer a full color copy to Stephen which he accepted after reading through and dating while noting that 50 year time frame between it's origin and it's signing was a statement in itself.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

One of the coolest items I have ever seen. Thanks for showing it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Really amazing Jim! Thanks for sharing.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lovely !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Jim. That is REALLY neat!

John

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

What did SK say when he saw it?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    This was during one of the signings where as the line approached King someone would take the book and place it in front of him, he would sign, hand it back and the line would move along.
    As he was signing the book placed in front of him, I asked something like, " Mr King , Can I show you something you wrote 50 years ago as a young man?"
    I then immediately placed the letter in front of him. He stopped, picked it up, glanced at the front and back and then took the time to read through it with a smile growing while reading.
    I asked if he would sign it or write a comment on it. He signed it then dated it and said, "That is a comment right there" pointing to the date.
    I told him I had made a copy for him and asked if he would like it. He responded, "Yeah, I think I would" as he placed by his side the full color copy I was offering him.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Cool story!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember you telling that last month in FL. Great story!!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    This was during one of the signings where as the line approached King someone would take the book and place it in front of him, he would sign, hand it back and the line would move along.
    As he was signing the book placed in front of him, I asked something like, " Mr King , Can I show you something you wrote 50 years ago as a young man?"
    I then immediately placed the letter in front of him. He stopped, picked it up, glanced at the front and back and then took the time to read through it with a smile growing while reading.
    I asked if he would sign it or write a comment on it. He signed it then dated it and said, "That is a comment right there" pointing to the date.
    I told him I had made a copy for him and asked if he would like it. He responded, "Yeah, I think I would" as he placed by his side the full color copy I was offering him.
    Excellent story Jim. Thanks for sharing.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Bad Penny (a member here) had one if those IT ones made for his collection, along with an a couple other brilliant ones from The Shining and Salems Lot. They looked amazing.
    I remember that... I would buy one cause they are cool... but not at over a grand. Not to say it is not worth it...
    Agreed, just stunning work though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

That is the coolest story! Great item.

[QUOTE=EXPLORER;905290] Here is a rare one of a kind item I have only completely shared with a few people.
    (Reading and viewing post #127 and #128 here made me think of this)

It was a letter mailed in 1963 to individuals offering to sell some early stories being sold by Triad Publishing Co. for 20 or 35 cents.

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that auction and had to truly laugh....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Langoliers
    grey leather, blue printing, golden spine

Transgalaxis produced ... a few of them for there special clients.
    I only know MY book, it is still original wrapped.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a german book right?
    It looks nice!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice. I have heard of it but I don't think I have ever seen one. How many titles did Transgalaxis produce like that? I have Misery (Sie) but that is the only one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 258 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast