Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Nominations and Discussion

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tootsie (1982)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    The Sunshine Boys (1975)
    Seconded.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Pure Comedic Gold
    THE MUSIC BOX 1932

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Pure Comedic Gold
    THE MUSIC BOX 1932
    Others may disagree because it's a short film (29 mins) and not feature length, but IMHO I think this should definitely be included...

Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Pure Comedic Gold
    THE MUSIC BOX 1932
    Others may disagree because it's a short film (29 mins) and not feature length, but IMHO I think this should definitely be included...

Seconded.
    THANK YOU.....It is called "BEST COMEDY TOURNAMENT" an also being a ACADEMY AWARD winner....HELPS

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

No rule against short films has been suggested. The Music Box is extremely funny, certainly can stand for the best of L&H's work. I'll third the nom. Maybe we should talk about a line to draw, though, before somebody nominates some 3-minute cartoon from early days of film reel animation. That would be a separate category, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    No rule against short films has been suggested. The Music Box is extremely funny, certainly can stand for the best of L&H's work. I'll third the nom. Maybe we should talk about a line to draw, though, before somebody nominates some 3-minute cartoon from early days of film reel animation. That would be a separate category, wouldn't it?
    I guess you could call that "REAL REEL ANIMATION"

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Time to get some Albert Brooks in here:

Real Life

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Money talks??!!?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's Up, Doc? (1972)

sk

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I nominate:

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

2nd Real Life, South Park

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Band's Visit (2007)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second Tootsie and What's Up Doc.

Country
    Country Flag

Blazing Saddles

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Second Blazing Saddles and nominate Ruthless People. ("I've been kidnapped by K-Mart!")

Country
    Country Flag

I second Ruthless People. It's hilarious! LOL!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This Is Spinal Tap

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    This Is Spinal Tap
    Seconded.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Producers

Country
    Country Flag

See No Evil, Hear No Evil (1989)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The Producers
    Are you nominating the 1968 or the 2005 film?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The Producers
    Are you nominating the 1968 or 2005 film?

Country
    Country Flag

'67 actually...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast