Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Nominations and Discussion

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm just going to say it now so I don't forget. Thank you, Pablo for hosting this tournament. It's a lot of work. Thanks to everybody else involved as well.
    Seconded.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I'm just going to say it now so I don't forget. Thank you, Pablo for hosting this tournament. It's a lot of work. Thanks to everybody else involved as well.
    Seconded.
    Thirded.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sure thing, it's some work but it's also a lot of fun.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Spaceballs

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Spaceballs
    Seconded. I was waiting for the first Mel Brooks film. My next nomination was going to be a Brooks film.

EDIT: It was just announced that Brooks is working on a Spaceballs sequel.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer (1947)

One many people probably haven't seen but it's hilarious!

Speaking of films many haven't seen, has anyone around here ever seen The Wrong Guy with Dave Foley? I'd love to nominate it at some point, but don't want to waste a vote on something nobody has seen.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Superbad FOR sure
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Superbad FOR sure
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of films many haven't seen, has anyone around here ever seen The Wrong Guy with Dave Foley? I'd love to nominate it at some point, but don't want to waste a vote on something nobody has seen.
    In part, the point of this is to shine a light on some of our own sleeper favorites that not everyone may be aware of. That proved true in our previous tournaments for sure.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

THE GENERAL (1926)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    THE GENERAL (1926)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer (1947)

One many people probably haven't seen but it's hilarious!
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

American Pie

Spaceballs
    Seconded. I was waiting for the first Mel Brooks film. My next nomination was going to be a Brooks film.

I just read that! He's waiting to see if Moranis is on board, right?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spaceballs

Yeah, I guess Rick Moranis is dead set on staying retired. I hope he changes his mind. I love the name of the sequel, "Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money."

I second American Pie.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Big Lebowski

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Jerk (1979)
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

The Big Lebowski
    The DUDE gets my 2nd.

Country
    Country Flag

The Ref (1994)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    The Jerk (1979)
    Seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    The Ref (1994)
    Seconded.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I nominated the best comedy ever made.

Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Spaceballs

Yeah, I guess Rick Moranis is dead set on staying retired. I hope he changes his mind. I love the name of the sequel, "Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money."

I second American Pie.
    Whenever I think of Rick Moranis, I think of that death hoax a decade ago when he was hit by a train lol
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Sunshine Boys (1975)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast