Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Comedy Tournament: Nominations and Discussion

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Fast Times At Ridgemont High
    Seconded.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I will 2nd the movie that caused T-SHIRT sales to PLUMET.

Spoiler:
    The LOSER movie that won the 5 top OSCARS

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Seconding O Brother Where Art Thou.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe either of the two Wayne's World have yet to be nominated.

Clerks!?

Ace Ventura!?

(patiently waits his turn)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping it's the second Ace Ventura. The first one is forgettable but the second one is hilarious. That rhino scene still kills me every time I happen to catch it on TV.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol the rhino scene is one of humanity's greatest anythings.

Or when he recites his final revelation in reverse. Fucking genius.

Or the the "it is the mucus that binds us"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The first Anchorman film was also really good, as far as contemporaries go. Insanely quotable.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen neither film yet.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure we'll get there. So far we're just at 73 confirmed entries.

Country
    Country Flag

Get cracking!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Liar Liar (1997)

Country
    Country Flag

Election (1999)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Get cracking!
    Yes, I will! I've only seen 3 Jim Carrey films and I was a fan of his back in the Duck Factory days.

The movie where you NEVER saw the CO-STAR.

Spoiler:
    WELL.....MAYBE IN A PAINTING.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Second Harvey.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    From 1970: The owl and the Pussycat

sk
    Seconded!
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Second Harvey.
    Spoiler:
    Did you know there was a 2nd HARVEY (T.V. MOVIE 1996)?

Country
    Country Flag

Some food for thought, a brand new list from Time Out London: http://www.timeout.com/london/film/1...-the-full-list

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just looking at that list, Pablo.

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Guilt Trip.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Second Harvey.
    Did you know there was a 2nd HARVEY (T.V. MOVIE 1996)?
    Nope, I did not.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone say Elf yet?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Someone say Elf yet?
    Not yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Is that a nomination?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast