Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Haven Fund "Widget" Thread!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I throw my back out and you guys slack off for a whole week?????? I don't fucking think so, boys and girls!!! I wanna see some "widget action" in the next few days!! Drop a $10 spot in the hole and go and be blessed!!! LOL

The "Don" doesn't ask twice, once he has been refused the first time!!! LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Boss. I ave been "working on some cars" with the boys down at Vinny's Garage.

I know I 've people to handle that for me but I just love caaas!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I need some help folks. I got a visit from two goons and they said they wouldn't break my leg, they would just have me sleep with the fish if we don't make our goal.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I need some help folks. I got a visit from two goons and they said they wouldn't break my leg, they would just have me sleep with the fish if we don't make our goal.
    Jerome, you need to add a "Gangsta" to your sig!!!! Don Tommasino comes to mind. The Don of Don's in Sicily!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No action on the "Widget"in a week!!! The Don, is very disappointed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    No action on the "Widget"in a week!!! The Don, is very disappointed!!!
    I remembered a certain person sent me a book on the understanding I would make a donation Just kicked it in now.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, very cool!!!!

$840!!!!

Many thanks to you both!! Very generous donation!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL - that person was YOU Bill!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

LOL - that person was YOU Bill!
    I thought we had an agreement? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We could really use a "push" on the total folks if, anyone is inclined. FWIW, I donate a lot of funds to fill in the cracks, s/h, artists, a piece here and there and of course, widget donations. However, a really nice dollop in the widget would be very welcome!!! Believe it or not, but we are on pace for making the goal so far!!!! Keep up the great work, my friends!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Know what I want for, Valentine's Day?

Spoiler:
    $1,000 total on the HF widget!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm considering dropping the widget.
    When the fundraiser is close to ending. people will be scrambling to get a $10 or more donation in to be in the Grand Prize drawing.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm considering dropping the widget.
    When the fundraiser is close to ending. people will be scrambling to get a $10 or more donation in to be in the Grand Prize drawing.
    Oh, no!!! Get those donations in for a shot at the Grand Prize or I may just win it this year!!!

At out present total there is only going to be 85 individual entries or less coming from "Widget" donations. I like my chances!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

So does the widget thermometer use Hg?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    So does the widget thermometer use Hg?
    I confess, you got me on that one!!! ?????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

You would even chose to contaminate the internet with Mercury!

You bastards!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    You would even chose to contaminate the internet with Mercury!

You bastards!
    It's a digital version. It should not negatively affect your device.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks, we're way behind in "Widget" donations for this year. If you can find it in your heart (and wallet) to help out it would be greatly appreciated!!! Dig deep!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That Totalizer could use some fresh names people! Lets knock Bill's name of the top recent donator list - watcha say?

It's time to skip that Half Caf, non fat Grande 4 shot late in a venti cup, with 1 pump mocha half a pump raspberry (do they still have that?), 2 splenda, no foam, extra whip, extra hot, ad pumpkin spice topping and caramel syrup drizzled on the whip (phew!) and donate the money saved to the HF!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Today only!!! From the time of this post and for the next 2hrs, I'll match any donation up to $25!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    That Totalizer could use some fresh names people! Lets knock Bill's name of the top recent donator list - watcha say?

It's time to skip that Half Caf, non fat Grande 4 shot late in a venti cup, with 1 pump mocha half a pump raspberry (do they still have that?), 2 splenda, no foam, extra whip, extra hot, ad pumpkin spice topping and caramel syrup drizzled on the whip (phew!) and donate the money saved to the HF!
    That post was awesome! LOL! LOL!

Rep points given, my friend!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today only!!! From the time of this post and for the next 2hrs, I'll match any donation up to $25!!!!!
    Just the opportunity to donate! $20 for me. Pay up, Haven Fund Master!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Just the opportunity to donate! $20 for me. Pay up, Haven Fund Master!
    The Don has you covered, Kate!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$20 is all you guys could suck out of me? Oh, woe is me!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF, i have been questioned about the money I promised from the site trade with Dez... it is not showing up in the widget. Can you please confirm the time and amount I sent you yesterday? It was in US funds as the Canadian funds I got had to get converted hence an odd amount. Thanks and I appreciate this so that my integrity as a member need not be questioned again. PERIOD.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast