Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1316

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Is there any news on the early UK edition slipcases?
    Thanks

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

They should be available now
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I'm going to suggest that he make a 2nd Edition plate too.....either that or omit FIRST EDITION from the spine.

I like it....a lot!
    How do we feel about changing it to just "Trade Edition" that way it covers 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    My vote is to leave it off all together.

TRADE EDITION only differentiates it from the S/L....but why do that?

I know there are a couple of S/L copies out there without slipcases.....why exclude them.

Just my 2 cents.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Thanks

They should be available now

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know anything about this traycase? It was sold with a signed If It Bleeds on ebay. I'm thinking it was just someone that had it custom made, but I thought I'd ask here.

It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a custom made unit.

If you check out Garrell's thread, you can see what a person with talent can make:

Collections: Garrell

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

If you check out Garrell's thread, you can see what a person with talent can make:

Yeah he's makes some beautiful high quality cases.

I bought a Wolf's Hour case from him a couple months ago. Plan on getting a matching Hunter from the Woods case as well.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, he is on the list, Thanks!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Pet S case. I have whole set!

https://www.tbclrarebooks.com/pages/...-book-included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Garrell does great work.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New Gunslinger case available soon from Jeff...

I'm going to suggest that he make a 2nd Edition plate too.....either that or omit FIRST EDITION from the spine.

I like it....a lot!

I like it....a lot!
    How do we feel about changing it to just "Trade Edition" that way it covers 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
    Yeah. Throwing in my 2 cents (FWIW) I'm gonna say that you want your First edition to go in the classic DMG cases for the First Edition set. Having a case that will hold the 2nd and/or Third edition separately makes the most sense to me, but that's just one man;s opinion.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy with this one. Challenging but came out like I wanted.

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's nice. Really like that.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    This is great.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I like it....a lot!

I like it....a lot!
    Yeah. Throwing in my 2 cents (FWIW) I'm gonna say that you want your First edition to go in the classic DMG cases for the First Edition set. Having a case that will hold the 2nd and/or Third edition separately makes the most sense to me, but that's just one man;s opinion.
    Where do I get one of these cases and how much is it?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it....a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post

I like it....a lot!

I like it....a lot!
    Where do I get one of these cases and how much is it?
    Jeff Whiley, Stroppy has the info. Made in U.K, but usually run around $30 s/h included
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Very happy with this one. Challenging but came out like I wanted.

This is awesome.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it....a lot!

I like it....a lot!
    I already have one for my 1st and 2nd editions, but was thinking of getting one for my viking edition. Would it fit the Viking edition, and if not, would Jeff resize it? If I got it for that, wouldn't want it to say "First Edition". Any thoughts on doing it for the other DT books (either Grant or viking editions).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff has had 2 plates made. One with ‘First Edition’ and one that has that text removed.

The Viking is a little shorter, which wouldn’t be an issue, but also is thinner. As the design is measured to fit the spine width, with the design centred, it will look a bit off centre.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

I like it....a lot!

I like it....a lot!
    I already have one for my 1st and 2nd editions, but was thinking of getting one for my viking edition. Would it fit the Viking edition, and if not, would Jeff resize it? If I got it for that, wouldn't want it to say "First Edition". Any thoughts on doing it for the other DT books (either Grant or viking editions).
    EDIT: just checked my slipcase from thecollector, it is right height and depth, but a tad too wide, but is acceptible (just wastes a little extra self space). So consivably could use thecollector case on the viking and use Jeff's on the 1st, since the design is based on the 1st edition and not the viking edition.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also ‘Grant’ is the publisher on both plates.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if Jeff finalized and is accepting orders on Tommyknockers Slip?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There were issues with the original plate, so I did a resize for him. I haven’t seen any updates on it though.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There were issues with the original plate, so I did a resize for him. I haven’t seen any updates on it though.

Thank you, Sir. If I hear anything ill post it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

New designs being worked on currently for Jeff. I'll update when they are available to order.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 LastLast