Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Do you like Misfits? No way, me too!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx3G3HGg3RX/

The classic Metallica run:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cstv7hnAIwj/?img_index=1

Black Flag maybe?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CxOuMzDpT1T/

Here's the first pressing of the Killing Joke debut record. 40 years later and they're still an active band. They've influenced bands such as Nirvana, Foo Fighters and Metallica. Come as You Are (Nirvana) IS Eighties by KJ. Dave Grohl drummed on a KJ record for free because of this.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3aZ_lA41R/?img_index=1

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Never did get those UNIT X singles I sent for.
    They were either lost in the overseas mail or the guy I sent the money to never sent them.
    Oh well, no big deal.

Got this Garbage in the mail today, on yellow vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/a7UuHyE.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure he sent them. We're still waiting on our copies too and they went out the same day. Still, international shipping shouldn't take that long. I'll send him a message next week.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

ZZ Top RAW, Red White and Blue splatter edition:

https://i.imgur.com/UB2IsiW.jpg

I now have 7 vinyl versions of RAW, some may say too many, some may say too little.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

The Rolling Stones (a little known but popular among their fans group) METAMORPHOSIS, Record Store Day green vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/5dgg8OY.jpg

Target exclusive purple vinyl Hackney Diamonds.
    I went there first thing this morning and they only had one!

https://i.imgur.com/gX4QXUz.jpg

Hackney Diamonds exclusive Amazon Green Vinyl with alternate cover.
    The Cranberries TO THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED remaster with out-takes, etc.
    Along with Barnes & Noble exclusive HD CD and Cranberries 3CD set.

https://i.imgur.com/SgsY8re.jpg

Hackney Diamonds indie store exclusive diamond clear heavyweight vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/nbycZ4D.jpg

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    They were either lost in the overseas mail or the guy I sent the money to never sent them.
    Oh well, no big deal.
    I received a box with 150 UX records today. They turned out real nice.

I'll be in Detroit on the 10th to see Metallica and I'll send you one of each variant then. There's a post office right off I-94 W in Port Huron. It's strange it's taking so long.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Oh well, no big deal.
    I received a box with 150 UX records today. They turned out real nice.

I'll be in Detroit on the 10th to see Metallica and I'll send you one of each variant then. There's a post office right off I-94 W in Port Huron. It's strange it's taking so long.
    If you got yours maybe mine aren't far behind!

Dust off those turntables and spin those platters, boys and girls, be-bop and do-wop to the latest, crazy hit machines!

THE ROLLING STONES Amazon exclusive colored vinyl LPs:

https://i.imgur.com/S2V2meV.jpg

HACKNEY DIAMONDS, blue vinyl, Paul Smith vinyl, Zoetrope, whatever, you name it I probably got it or have it coming:

https://i.imgur.com/Qei4NNc.jpg

IN UTERO 30th anniversary edition:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Duran Duran has done, with their new Halloween-themed album Danse Macabre, what no one has since the mid-80s: convinced me to buy vinyl.

[I've neither listened to nor bought vinyl since then, although I have ended up with bits that were included with CD-based deluxe sets.]

I have the CD, and its overall design (which largely matches the vinyl) is great, but the vinyl offers something more: the gatefold forms a ouija board:

Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

IN UTERO 30th Ann. Super-Dooper-Trooper 8LP, 5CD and lowly CD edition, all execrably packaged by Amazon (except for the 5CD which was in the original manufacturer's box, thank God), but still managed to arrive with extremely minimal damage:

https://i.imgur.com/HOVEKrI.jpg

The Beatles, NOW AND THEN, red vinyl from Target, and, much to my immense surprise, securely packaged!

https://i.imgur.com/E7ip33z.jpg

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, DM me your address and I'll send you the records on Friday.

Are you going to Metallica in Detroit? I just saw they have an exclusive pressing for each of the tour dates. I'm not too keen on the new record but I've made far worse financial missteps than that.

A few of the recent vinyls I've gotten:

https://i.imgur.com/noZgEHe.jpg

The Beatles, NOW AND THEN on black and marble vinyl.
    I still haven't heard the song.

https://i.imgur.com/lTQ1H9A.jpg

The Beatles (again!) NOW AND THEN blue, black and clear vinyl singles.
    The clear is sold out!

https://i.imgur.com/JhUAeJ7.jpg

Thanks to The Great and Powerful Simon (I think they made a movie about him), my 15th and 16th copy of Hackney Diamonds, the Zoetrope and HMV Transparent Purple versions:

https://i.imgur.com/JuqiVw4.jpg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Zoetrope in vinyl - new to me (and cool).

The effect is shown here:
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Hey, thanks for the link, as mine will never (until inherited at least) come out of the plastic or be played.

The Beatles BLUE ALBUM on 3LP blue vinyl with extra tracks including 'Now and Then' (which I still have not heard but am planning on to tonight).

https://i.imgur.com/pxMcQ4G.jpg

Jethro Tull, WARCHILD II, associated recordings made during WARCHILD, now on vinyl LP:

https://i.imgur.com/niUZmvp.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast