Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Patient Number 9 Walmart Exclusive Edition Metallic Gold Vinyl:

Ordered directly from Walmart, upper right corner bent.

https://i.imgur.com/xUnchkC.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Patient Number 9 Crystal Violet Vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/Nr501nY.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There are two bassists and two drummers. The rest are guitarists.

I'm going to look into the lineup of the band for each track.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I think there's a singer somewhere in the line-up too.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If you open these colored variants, take some pics (I'll never willingly listen to vinyl again, but I love lookin' at it).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

I have no plans at the present to ever open any of these, but who knows?

Convention Exclusive BLUE SMOKE vinyl with comic book by Todd McFarlane:

https://i.imgur.com/bHbW08n.jpg

PATIENT NUMBER 9 blue & yellow split vinyl.
    Sent from Musictoday Warehouse in an unsealed, untaped album mailer which I opened with a flip of my little finger, thankfully it was still MINT!

For all you Kool Kats Beatles fans out there, REVOLVER is getting the Deluxe treatment October 28, with lots of Koo-Koo Ka-razy kinds of demos and other cool-cat stuff in SIX different formats.
    Be the first Kid on your block to collect them all!

Oh like, hey man, speaking of Koo-Koo, check out the 11-11-22 new re-release of Deborah Harry's first solo effort in LENTICULAR format! Just tell 'em H.R. Giger sent 'ya!

EDIT -- I must add a SEVENTH REVOLVER format. There is an Amazon exclusive which includes a turntable mat!

Getting imPATIENT to the 9's yet with PATIENT NUMBER 9?
    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

CRYSTAL CURACAO & PEARL MARBLED VINYL (I kid you not!) and yawn! BLACK vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/lTlyp4l.jpg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think I heard Urban Outfitters have an exclusive vinyl edition of this Ozzy album.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I think I heard Urban Outfitters have an exclusive vinyl edition of this Ozzy album.
    Yes they do, it's a picture disc, which they have informed me is on back order until near the end of September.

Only two to go now, Urban Outfitters and an edition an erudite fellow in the UK who I believe they are considering for the role of James Bond in the movies is holding for me.

1. LIMITED EDITION CRYSTAL CLEAR VINYL + SLIPMAT
    2. LTD. EDITION COMIC BOOK BY TODD MCFARLANE WITH CD IN MINI-JACKET
    3. SUPER DELUXE VINYL BOX SET WITH FOIL COVER COMIC BOOK BY TODD
    4. LTD EDITION EXCLUSIVE CRYSTAL CLEAR 2-LP VINYL WITH TODD MCFARLANE COMIC BOOK

https://i.imgur.com/trqTkOE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/GoMjtwS.jpg

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"erudite"
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    "erudite"
    Admit it. You knew the definition of erudite.

Country
    Country Flag

Waxwork Records is thrilled to present THE MUNSTERS Original Motion Picture Soundtrack from Rob Zombie’s brand-new film!

Rob Zombie's THE MUNSTERS Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Feature:

The Complete Soundtrack w/ New Songs By Rob Zombie
    Complete Score By Zeuss
    Deluxe 2xLP 180 Gram "Herman" & "Lily" Colored Vinyl
    Disc A (Black & Monster Green Swirl)
    Disc B (Black & Vampire White Swirl)
    Exclusive Liner Notes By Rob Zombie
    New Art by Graham Humphreys
    Heavyweight Gatefold Jackets with Matte Satin Coating
    24 Page Booklet
    12"x12" Art Print
    Printed Inner Sleeves

More info.

Wow, I like that, I had no clue about that movie!

Darn you, Brian, I ended up ordering the LP and the single!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    "erudite"
    Yes, but only a few of us do...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    "erudite"
    Yes, but only a few of us do...
    Damn right, Professor!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

It must be one of my Blue Mondays.
    First my new German edition of ES arrives damaged, and on the same day my Urban Outfitters' picture disc of PATIENT NUMBER 9 comes with the upper right corner of the plastic sleeve all twisted up.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/txeDWZS.jpg

People everywhere (even those living on the surface of the Sun and at the center of the Earth!) have been asking if FACE IT by Debbie Harry is also available on vinyl!
    Thanks to the Almighty Jehovah, it is, it is!

https://i.imgur.com/5zotWDq.jpg

My AGAINST THE ODDS Blondie merchandise arrived today (46 pounds!), and I took a bunch of pictures.
    Only one of the sets had some very slight damage.
    I can't post anything because my PC and internet connection is acting up and everything is sluggish as hell, I wish I knew why.
    I feel like throwing the whole thing out the damn window!

More AGAINST THE ODDS:

https://i.imgur.com/Uq06C3v.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/YdrOC16.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ofozWHk.jpg

As you can see, the 'red' and 'black' Deluxe sets are quite massive!

Another Blondie LP you may find it hard to live without, The King Biscuit Flower Hour!

https://i.imgur.com/d6rCVHW.jpg

My Mood
    Yeehaw

KBFH used to have some interesting shows. I think that was 11 PM on Sundays (maybe it varied by station).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast