Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Went to Walmart for a different thing and found this. One album is white and the other is chicken! I mean...yellow!

https://i.imgur.com/uNeGFrh.jpg

Black Sabbath Hand of Doom.
    The question is, open it or leave it in the original box???

https://i.imgur.com/K1QMyTx.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here's my big ten inch black vinyl Spotify version of NOW AND THEN, the rarest of the singles (so far, anyway):

https://i.imgur.com/FTApS51.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Neil Young, NOT 'Now and Then', but 'Before & After'.
    Led Zeppelin 4th album on crystal-clear vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/qf5c6AJ.jpg

Ringo's latest EP...on vinyl!

https://i.imgur.com/DJqz1rU.jpg

My very first signed albums.
    I think they did 50 of each on specially colored vinyl.

https://i.imgur.com/ejjjPXl.jpg

Who was chasing Roland across the desert again?

https://i.imgur.com/gxkEcrV.jpeg

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Love your record collection too!

Gee-tanks!

The Rolling Stones LIVE AT THE WILTERN is out on black and gold vinyl, along with various CD and BLU-RAY incarnations:

https://i.imgur.com/Sh7vqre.jpeg

50 years old but not affected by inflation, these babies are still a bargain at a billion bucks.
    New Deluxe version remastered with a live set, single versions and rare tracks:

https://i.imgur.com/RqVVyjl.jpeg

13 in orange vinyl, finally, I thought they'd never do orange is the new Black Sabbath!

Jethro Tull, THE CHATEAU D'HEROUVILLE SESSIONS 1972, finally on vinyl.
    To tell the truth, I never heard of them until the record was announced.

https://i.imgur.com/aCuRDyd.jpeg

MACHINE HEAD is 50! That tempus sure fugits.

Anniversary edition with 1LP, 3CDs and a Blu-Ray.

50 years from now it'll come with a stick to plug into the port in your head.

https://i.imgur.com/aAUkxLf.jpeg

BAND ON THE RUN 50th Anniversary 2LP edition, with EXTRAS!

https://i.imgur.com/MaoMy23.jpeg

Garbage, BLEED LIKE ME on red and black vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/PvABSg8.jpeg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22