Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I don't know about that, but...
    ...since nobody asked, here is all I have from The Human League:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone knows where I can order the lava colored vinyl of ZZ TOP's forthcoming RAW in the USA, please let me know!
    It's sold out at the official ZZ TOP store.

I've got the black vinyl and the exclusive Walmart grey vinyl covered.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

REMEMBERING DOLORES Record Store Day 2022 & Ann Wilson FIERCE BLISS just out!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions, my friend!!!!

I gotta get off my ass and take and post pics of my "Rock n Roll" art. Bet u will get a kick out of it. Ill try to get some up by the weekend. I promise!! lol Not a very good photographer but I can take pics of the hanging art and post a link to the gallery where u can look at better pics.

Got a "Sgt' Pepper" album cover ltd signed by all four of the "Mop Tops"!! lol lol I really love this shit. I get to look up almost everywhere in the house at it anytime and "I" think its kinda cool and puts a smile on my face!1 lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Looking forward to your pictures, Bill!

Here's the BLUE VELVET soundtrack from Angelo Badalamenti from Record Store Day 2022, along with some other junk:

More vinyl:
    Stevie Nicks Walmart exclusive and two more Record Store Day 2022 albums, Joan Jett & The Rolling Stones:

Try this for a larger image:

https://i.imgur.com/DrHN2Jt.jpg

This is from Record Store Day 2021, which I just recently found out about.
    A "Limited Edition" of 16000 copies, numbered on the back.

https://i.imgur.com/GkA4FSv.jpg

The vinyl version of GOIN' 50:

https://i.imgur.com/2UHyN5J.jpg

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Got a "Sgt' Pepper" album cover ltd signed by all four of the "Mop Tops"!! lol lol I really love this shit. I get to look up almost everywhere in the house at it anytime and "I" think its kinda cool and puts a smile on my face!1 lol lol

I'm green with envy!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Pink Floyd A SAUCERFUL OF SECRETS vinyl mono remix,
    along with Ann Wilson's new one, both from Amazon.
    Saucer was in the original manufacturer's box, no problem there, but the CD was crushed in such an original way I have no idea how they did it.

https://i.imgur.com/f9asiPU.jpg

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn!
    Sorry to hear that!

After listening to Ann Wilson's new one, I am glad I didn't rush out and buy a replacement copy.

Amazon Exclusive BOOTS from Nancy Sinatra.
    After Doctor Emmett Brown and I finish inventing our glareless shrink-wrap we'll be rich, rich, rich!

I was just notified by the official Blondie website that AGAINST THE ODDS, the big box set of all their studio albums plus out-takes etc. will be released in August in 5 different formats.
    I just put nearly $1000 on my VISA card ordering them all, some of which are limited (to how many I do not know).
    Yes, I think I'm crazy.

All 7 original band members got together on this, I guess they quit feuding after all. The world is now a safer place (yeah, I'll bet).

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

"And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
    And then you're in the man from Mars
    You go out at night eatin' cars
    Then, when there's no more cars you go out at night
    And eat up bars where the people meet"

Uh yeah, right.

Side note, if you order these from the official Blondie site you save a LOT of money over the marked up Amazon and Udiscover music sites!

And now, we return to...Rapture...

Ordered these from the official Blondie website, in anticipation of how well all the boxed set stuff in August will be packaged.
    So far, so good.

https://i.imgur.com/fChk9z5.jpg

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I just remember being so pissed when my local radio station (well, as local as possible in the sticks.) declared "Call Me" the #1 tune in 1980 over Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust."

All I can say about that is I have many, many BLONDIE records and CDs and zero by QUEEN, although I do like some of QUEEN's songs.
    I think the playing of certain QUEEN tunes over and over and over and over on the radio while I was at work kind of soured them a bit on me over the years.
    I did highly enjoy the movie BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, which I think I saw in Dolby Atmos back when I used to go to the movies (ah, I really miss those days!), and bought the Blu-Ray afterwards.
    Maybe one day I'll purchase a QUEEN's Greatest Hits compilation.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Kind of obscure Queen tunes:

Queen rips off Billy Squire????

Mama, just bought another record.
    Put my credit card to the clerk's head,
    Pulled my pin number,
    Now it's more spent bread.

DEEP PURPLE, then and now:

https://i.imgur.com/YtcnQiG.jpg

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh, Machine Head!!! One of my original collection items!!! Nobody's gonna take my car!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bill, your car is safe...

But alas, poor Ziggy rose,
    and then he fell,
    but a 2022 picture (disc) was released,
    so all is well.

https://i.imgur.com/fHx5OUW.jpg

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man!!! Classic!!!!!

"When the kids had killed the man, I had to break up the band". LOL

Lot of great tunes on that jewel.

Spoiler:
    Wham, Bam thank you, M'am!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Ziggy played, guitar.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

This may look like the other one, but it isn't.
    It's the crystal clear vinyl edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast