Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

MAN! I had forgotten all about the KBFH!

Anyone remember Metal shop?

Meh Meh Meh Meh METAL SHOP!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Pink Floyd, ANIMALS, 2018 REMIX available now, in 2022, full of cowbells and wolf-whistles!

Shown next to my original USA release LP which I bought at Harmony House in 1977.
    Ah, I remember the day...not at all!

https://i.imgur.com/LAwlNxx.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

PINK FLOYD is at it again, new CD and vinyl single:

https://i.imgur.com/KdOP72I.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice Floyd.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    PINK FLOYD is at it again, new CD and vinyl single:

https://i.imgur.com/KdOP72I.jpg

Tell me about this album please.

Thanks to Simon, I now have the RED, WHITE and BLUE version of PATIENT NUMBER 9, the red vinyl version of BLONDIE AGAINST THE ODDS 4 LP set, and the final two versions (I hope!) of the four cassette editions of PATIENT NUMBER 9!

https://i.imgur.com/yZ3sZTV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Mwf0IDr.jpg

Got my THE MUNSTERS soundtrack and single from Waxwork Records today.
    This movie has gotten terrible reviews. I hope the music's good.

https://i.imgur.com/GVhTZq2.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to see if I own something from him on vinyl, today the rock'n roll legend
    Jerry Lee Lewis passed away at the age of 87.
    Had the great pleasure of see him live at a concert a long time ago.

R.I.P.

I have no vinyl by either Jerry or Jerry Lee Lewis.

The beginning of the newly mixed REVOLVER deluge, picture disc and two CDs ordered from the Beatles Store:

https://i.imgur.com/J4JUvEG.jpg

Two more gifts I had to buy for myself from the great Czech Republic.
    REVOLVER -- Super Deluxe 4LP and 5CD box sets.
    Two more variations coming (I think!)

https://i.imgur.com/53Gw8YN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9EtV0Le.jpg

RAW picture disc, available only at concerts (and e-Bay!).
    You can see a red faded picture of me and my mother at the base of the CN Tower in Toronto, many years ago!

https://i.imgur.com/8Jv9MpX.jpg

Neil Young's HARVEST is getting a box set 50th Anniversary release on December 2, 2022.

https://www.amazon.com/Harvest-Neil-...7766949&sr=1-7

There is also a CD set.

My first Beatles album, given to me as a birthday or Christmas present (can't remember which) by my aunt & uncle, back when I wuz a widdle bitty kid, and Richie Starkey's newest, looking good at 82.

https://i.imgur.com/0TaZDQX.jpg

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

RAW picture disc, available only at concerts (and e-Bay!).
    You can see a red faded picture of me and my mother at the base of the CN Tower in Toronto, many years ago!

Why did you put a picture of you and your mother at the base of the CN tower? Won't it blow away or get rained upon? Won't the authorities consider that littering?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I always thought the MTB cover photo looked like it belonged in a barber shop window.

They are a quartet!

Why do I always find about about Record Store Day after it's over!
    I'd put a reminder on my phone if I had one!
    Anyway, I managed to buy some of the albums I missed, skipping the ones I thought were too expensive on the secondary market.
    Pictures when I get them.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

They are a quartet!
    It's all adding up.

It adds up to RINGO THE 4th, Record Store Day 2022, although the copyright says 2019, strange. Translucent Orange vinyl.

https://i.imgur.com/WR5WjZp.jpg

Ringo Starr OLD WAVE, from the last Record Store Day, along with a sticker sent by the seller.
    See ALL of my world famous sticker collection on my new website "Stickitoya!'
    Haw, haw, just kiddin'!

https://i.imgur.com/HxDNz8q.jpg

The Doors PARIS BLUES, numbered of 10,000 copies (I think).
    I am sorely tempted to open this one and play it, since the first release of the last known recorded DOORS song is on this LP.

https://i.imgur.com/1f0hxhF.jpg

Missed out on this, gone before I even got there.
    I'm not sure I would have bought one anyway, as it would have had to go on my already overburdened credit card.

https://store.ozzy.com/products/sign...C5kk%3D.TWvGY4

Back in September I ordered, from Amazon, the SKYFALL limited edition silver-colored vinyl set.
    They sent me an e-mail saying it was delayed until 2023, did I still want it?
    I said "yes."
    Today, 12-21-22, I received a box from Amazon with a sealed record sleeve inside, the label from the manufacturer saying it was the SKYFALL set, and an e-mail from Amazon saying my SKYFALL album had been delivered.
    The picture shows what was in the box, a 4 disc set that costs more than $30 than the SKYFALL set.
    I tried to contact Amazon, but they said they are having 'technical difficulties'.
    I looked at the SKYFALL set again and it has been discounted about $15 less than I originally paid for it. I ordered another one.
    I also say, screw it! I'm keeping the INTERSTELLAR set! I've had enough of this kind of thing happening.
    Now I wait to see what I get from the new order!

https://i.imgur.com/FLIBPKF.jpg

Why are the books in my library being pushed out from behind in some kind of coded pattern!!!???

Crummy picture of Number 926 of the 1500 10th Anniversary, silver colored vinyl, double LP issue of SKYFALL.
    I wish I was the lucky SOB who got Number 007!

https://i.imgur.com/Ib9okN3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast