Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this is a... First addition (?) First press?
    It's dated 1970 and in fair condition.
    But it has a certain sentimental value to me and my son.

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've got a copy of that too, right next to the WORST OF JEFFERSON AIRPLANE.
    Does yours still have the lyrics book inside?

https://i.imgur.com/3Pjp5tj.jpg

This has some sentimental value to me too. My cousin's husband bought it for my birthday in 1970, before they were even married and I was still living with my parents! He died tragically young, and was a really great guy!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No. No lyrics book and yours is in much better shape! Nice!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Jesus is my friend.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Any closer pics of that lyrics book?

Sorry, I forgot all about this!

https://i.imgur.com/X3a9qTA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/c93Uf6h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nGvxcSf.jpg

R.I.P.

https://i.imgur.com/2GktqQG.jpg

BTW - I finally listened to RINGO STARR EP3 and thought it was very good, especially the 4th song 'Free Your Soul'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19