Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting Vinyl Records

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this is a... First addition (?) First press?
    It's dated 1970 and in fair condition.
    But it has a certain sentimental value to me and my son.

All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've got a copy of that too, right next to the WORST OF JEFFERSON AIRPLANE.
    Does yours still have the lyrics book inside?

https://i.imgur.com/3Pjp5tj.jpg

This has some sentimental value to me too. My cousin's husband bought it for my birthday in 1970, before they were even married and I was still living with my parents! He died tragically young, and was a really great guy!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No. No lyrics book and yours is in much better shape! Nice!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Jesus is my friend.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Any closer pics of that lyrics book?

Sorry, I forgot all about this!

https://i.imgur.com/X3a9qTA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/c93Uf6h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nGvxcSf.jpg

R.I.P.

https://i.imgur.com/2GktqQG.jpg

BTW - I finally listened to RINGO STARR EP3 and thought it was very good, especially the 4th song 'Free Your Soul'.

Jethro Tull has a new one coming out in April, RökFlöte, in numerous, 5 or 7 (haven't quite figured it out yet), formats, including red, clear and black vinyl, Blu-ray and CD. 12 tracks, many iterations. So far I've pre-ordered four of them from Amazon, the only one I'm sure of is the CD.

EDIT - I've just found out there will be a blue and green and who knows what other color vinyl. I don't know whether to throw my hands up in despair and just forget the whole thing or try to find out where to buy them all!

EDIT #2 (though I doubt if anyone cares), I found the blue, green and clear vinyl and ordered them all, I think I'm nuts. The clear vinyl is available to indie record store owners if anyone is interested.

GRRR LIVE! Rolling Stones, red vinyl edition.
    It looks bent, but that's just a reflection of my personality.

https://i.imgur.com/PGbBt2S.jpg

A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS 1982 debut album 2023 remaster in transparent orange vinyl.
    The CD, however, has a lot more stuff on it!

https://i.imgur.com/fzVSAKs.jpg

GRRR LIVE! Barnes & Noble exclusive white vinyl. There is also an exclusive European white vinyl but I can't find one at a reasonable price!
    I watched the Blu-Ray concert video of this and thought it was Fan-tastic!

https://i.imgur.com/KUCbUrO.jpg

GRRR LIVE! black vinyl next to the first Rolling Stones album I ever bought.
    Although the live album was inside the sealed manufacturer's box inside the Amazon box, the access edge of the album was still split open in the center and the sleeve was also split apart, something I do not particularly like.

https://i.imgur.com/j59wtAR.jpg

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've got a copy of that too, right next to the WORST OF JEFFERSON AIRPLANE.
    Does yours still have the lyrics book inside?

https://i.imgur.com/3Pjp5tj.jpg!

You inspired me. I began to scour flea markets etc. I fount this. It was in worse shape but had the lyrics book!! I was stoked!

I was just about to post here!
    What a co-ink-a-dink!
    Now you can sing along with all the Jesus freaks!
    Here is LIGHTING UP THE SKY by Godsmack (another religious group?), black vinyl edition.
    Whether I'll obtain the blue vinyl is still speculative.

https://i.imgur.com/8VwmsO8.jpg

WEIRD THE AL YANKOVIC STORY soundtrack, Barnes & Noble exclusive glow in the dark green vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/AkTMGjW.jpg

The Rolling Stones ON AIR, 2 disc set:

https://i.imgur.com/hy02ekW.jpg

Richard Starkey record store day exclusive:

https://i.imgur.com/TS1vOGw.jpg

The Rolling Stones I Can't Get No SATISFACTION 50th anniversary single release, supposed to have a sticker on the front, numbered, but the number is blank, right bottom corner has crease, bought from UDiscover Music, sent inquiry w/pictures saying WTF, received no reply, recommend not buying from them.
    Along with very limited Ringo Record Store Day CD:

https://i.imgur.com/gJTeCNm.jpg

Black Sabbath WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK 'N' ROLL Walmart exclusive translucent green vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/YMNvfDs.jpg

WEIRD THE AL YANKOVIC STORY soundtrack on Pink Vinyl:

https://i.imgur.com/PTORoFT.jpg

Debbie Harry KOOKOO limited edition:

FORTY LICKS limited 2023 release to celebrate Mick Jagger's 80th birthday:

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My new band has a 7" record out. It comes out on August 15th. 200 copies on black, 100 on clear vinyl. It's available here:
    https://passionmeansstruggle.de/en/a...asBc1-4co5O6bk

This is my favourite song on the EP:
    https://unitxhc.bandcamp.com/track/steven

Long story short ... let your friends know you're there for them.

Tried to order, the site says 300 copies of each, but I got bogged down in the payment options, which I don't trust. Never did a bank wire.
    If you want to send me the two 7" records and the cassette I'll gladly go through you instead!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it's weird. It's a European label and I guess bank wire is more common.

I'll let you know when we get our copies in. I'm in Michigan about once a month and I couldn't send the records then.

Sounds groovy! Get it, records have GROOVES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast