The 2015 Fundraiser benefiting The Haven Foundation kicks off January 1st and will run through May 19, 2015.
Last year we raised $13,900! Our goal this year is $15,000.

We are streamlining this year’s event to make it easier to manage and hopefully increase the donation total.
Several book dealers have already committed to donating things that will either be used as giveaways, or auctioned off-we are hoping for more once this official announcement is posted.

100% of the net proceeds from all cash, check, Paypal gift donations and Ebay auctions will be forwarded to The Haven Foundation. (Ebay ad insertion, commission, shipping fees and shipping materials are the expenses that will be paid from the Gross proceeds).

Every person who donates $10 or more, or donates an item used for auction or giveaway (donors need to contact me in advance before sending potential items) will receive one entry into our giveaway*-maximum 10 entries per donor. Items for the giveaway have yet to be finalized, but rest assured they will be really exciting and cool! Please use the donation "widget" that is atop each forum page.

Stephen King has kindly agreed to personalize one of his books to our Grand Prize Winner!**

Personal Paypal donations must be noted as a “Gift” so that Paypal does not take a commission.
The Paypal address is Crownandcola@aol.com
(Name is Dolores, don't freak out)

Checks must be made out to Jerome Smith (Please don’t make them out to The Haven Foundation as I will have to forward them and they won’t count towards our fund-raising total) and mailed to:

The Haven Foundation Fundraiser
C/O Jerome Smith
PM me for address

Last years Grand Prize winner received an inscribed Gift Edition of The Shining:

* Small print here:
Drawing Clarification

** Actual title to be determined by TheDarkTower.org