Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy internet sites, movies, gifs...

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Default Crazy internet sites, movies, gifs...

I dediced to make a thread for crazy internet shit, shock sites, and just anything funny, including gif's that you may want to share with us.

so here's my opening.

http://www.arjandpoopy.com/ep10.html

an introduction to arj and poopy, my favorite episode is Long Distance Relationship.

and a funny gif i like, my current favorite. (oops, nvm, there's a size limit on those.)
    Last edited by Darkthoughts; 11-17-2008 at 06:16 AM.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

My favorite site of old was The Brunching Shuttlecocks. It's defunct now, but they kept their archives up for perusal because we Brunchers begged and pleaded. There is a spinoff site for The Ratings, so at least you can still get your fix for one of the more popular Brunching sections. Also, Lore still writes his comic occasionally, and posts 'em here.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

omg, Laura, I just saw the episode where he grades the villains, and it is hilarious.

"So, the Arch-nemesis of the fastest being on earth is...a talking gorilla. Hmm, So random.."

this guy deserves an emmy.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Lore is my hero.

My Mood
    Breezy

ok, here's my entry for the day.

there's a Least I Could Do cartoon strip, that's actually being made into a cartoon soon. Don't know which network yet, but here's the preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5brbu...elated&search=

My Mood
    Breezy

OK, post for the day is homestarrunner.com The link takes you directly to my favorite episode ever. "you got to have blue hair"

enjoy.

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    omg, Laura, I just saw the episode where he grades the villains, and it is hilarious.

"So, the Arch-nemesis of the fastest being on earth is...a talking gorilla. Hmm, So random.."

this guy deserves an emmy.
    HOLY HELL! A live Rating?! :O

They used to be text-only. I can't believe Lore put himself on camera, I thought he was anti-that sort of thing.

Wow.

My Mood
    Breezy

oh yeah. He also has one about state quarters. I subscribed to him on youtube.

My Mood
    Breezy

Ok, here's my post for today.

You know those commercials? "Hi, I'm a Mac" "and I'm a PC"?

well, this genius made some on youtube, but he's like "Hi, I'm a Marvel" "and I'm a DC" as in the comics, get it? he has 7 or 8 commercials so far, and they are great.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...tSomeRandomGuy

enjoy

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Dead

I like to touch rusty spooons....

I love Salad Fingers. Man. Thanks for reminding me of him, heh.

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    OMG, this has got to be the most hilarious while at the same time being extremely creepy thing I've ever seen.

"Somewhere...over the rainbow....."

thanks for posting it, zone!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze View Post
    OK, post for the day is homestarrunner.com The link takes you directly to my favorite episode ever. "you got to have blue hair"

enjoy.
    YOUR HEAD ASPLODE!

The one with that is my favorite episode.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I have a friend who gave a bunch of us "Friend Hats" that he made like Salad Fingers for us all for Christmas.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Traveler Wander is on a distinguished road Wander's Avatar

EEeee!
    A thread for the shear madness of the internets! (ok, maybe not so much, if only because of content rules, but there are some good clean thins)

http://lolsparta.ytmnd.com/
    http://www.freewebs.com/pokermons/
    http://www.1bclicks.com/

My Mood
    Breezy

wander, i am seriously unimpressed with the quality of your additions.

However, I am glad you are here, finally. Post again.

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I looove Salad Fingers!
    You taste like soot and poo.....

Anything involving:
    -Giant Enemy Crab...and you attack its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!
    -Do a barrel roll!! Press Z or R twice!
    and
    -LazyTown
    get my vote for hilarious 90% of the time.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

My Mood
    Breezy

Thanks Ladygan, that was really good.

"why do farms need captains anyways?"

anyways, here's the trailer to 1408

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eFC2FOgFB8

Country
    Country Flag

Also, search for Robot Chicken in youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0S4nYyaTk

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My favorite is the Chuck Norris fact list.

My Mood
    Breezy

Zone, i have the dvd's of robot chicken, and i love them.

yes, rorsh, that was funny.

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An awesome site for retro stuff (ie games, cartoons, TV shows etc) is www.retrojunk.com, they have loads or articles written by the posters on the site, some great trips down memory lane there

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Eyes Like Silver Dollars Tvmorbid is on a distinguished road Tvmorbid's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this series, absolutly amazing. Check out the other stuff that Dave Firth has made as well, some of it is seriously depraved. Especially The Milkman *shudders*

BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!

Country
    Country Flag

everyone find clips of maria bamford immediately!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast