Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Haven Fund Raiser

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, folks!!! Now if some one can whip me up a, Don Maitz with a Yankee logo???????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Looking good, folks!!! Now if some one can whip me up a, Don Maitz with a Yankee logo???????
    Yeah leave it to me Bill, I'm sure I can find something for you, as I am also trying to get a Yankee logo to go with my Glenn Chadbourne! LOL! LOL!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Updated mine to the painting of me in The Shining....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

How's this Bill?

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    How's this Bill?

That's freaking awesome!!! Now what do I do to make it my avatar? LOL I'm so darned PC challenged!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

How's this Bill?

That's freaking awesome!!! Now what do I do to make it my avatar? LOL I'm so darned PC challenged!!!
    right click the picture and save to your local drive. open up your settings and click "edit avatar" from the my settings menu. Choose Option 2 - upload image from your computer.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How's this Bill?

right click the picture and save to your local drive. open up your settings and click "edit avatar" from the my settings menu. Choose Option 2 - upload image from your computer.
    Thanks, Simon. I actually got that far on my own (), but its a hair too big. Jerome has kindly offered to hook me up. Thanks again, Simon for the image. You rock, mate!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to put RF out - I cropped it a little for you.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can you take a little more off the top...say down to the hat brim?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, I saved the second image to my PC, but the pic does not come up. Also, when I try to load it as my avatar it says "invalid file". Sorry to be such a PITA.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

looks like you got it sorted Bill

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

looks like you got it sorted Bill
    To be fair, RF did!! You two guys are my hero's!!! LOL LOL

Let the HF go forth!!!! Donate, folks!!! LOL Ummm, we're still at $201 on the widget, folks!!! Nobody have $10 they can part with? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here I am, flying the flag for Glenn Chadbourne...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now donate some money, mate!!! Otherwise, your head goes in the oven!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just an FYI. The 2015 Haven Fund is officially underway and I have been cruising the "collection" threads as I normally do. You all need to stop buying shit!!! LOL LOL We have some very unique items in store for you, value added pieces and sure, you may pay a few more bucks than you planned, but you'll also be contributing to a worthy cause and therefore will be "Good with God". How's that for "Value Added"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope that folks have taken notice. Per my personal decree to limit my posts this year I have tried for the most part to restrict my antics to designated HF threads and forums. I don't think I have strayed very much from that axiom and am trying to keep my antics exclusively in designated threads and forums. Aside from a few PM's to folks I consider friends. If I am annoying anyone in threads the HF should not be mentioned in, please feel free to PM me and I will cease any activity. I don't want the HF to intrude on anyone's enjoyment of the site. If I stray out of line please let me know immediately.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good day for the HF!!!! The Whelan submission went for almost $500!!!! This community is so righteous it ain't even funny!!! Thank you all!!! And we're really off and running for our new Grand Total Objective!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$2,200.00!!!!!

Not bad folks and it's still January!!! Keep it rolling people we'll make that goal yet!!! Many more cool items are to come. Why, I received an exquisite item at lunch just today!! From our own, Aronstg a truly generous young man. Wait until you see it!!! Keep those credit cards handy, we ain't done yet!!!

Edit: Have you guys seen the new "Thermometer"???? What a hoot!!! Who's got TMIDITW? LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

New auction item is live and it's a beauty!!!!! There's no thread for it yet and it's already over $100!!! Very handsome and rare piece!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201272993802...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some really amazing items have finally arrived in California, all set to be auctioned. There are new artist renditions, signed work and some unique accessories as well. Don't look away from the HF for long, you may miss something that only comes once!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan Clark, still owes a drawing, but I have no book for him to draw in. He has agreed to do a drawing in either a trade edition of FD/NS or IT. If anyone has a 1/1 copy they can part with please, PM me and we'll get it in the mix. So far, we really don't have that "Whopper" item that has propelled us towards the goal in the past. However, I think we have "more" items for auction than we have every had. Who knows how we will make out in the end, but we have topped the "goal" every year for quite awhile and it sure would be a shame to stop that streak. So, look deep into your heart and do what you can!!!

Your "Don" is counting on you folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill I have an IT I'll check out when I get home but from memory it is unlikely to be a fine copy. Will let ya know this evening.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Bill I have an IT I'll check out when I get home but from memory it is unlikely to be a fine copy. Will let ya know this evening.
    Thanks for checking, James. You are a rock. Personal accomplishment, this is post number 20,000!!!! I have way too much time on my hands with you lay a bouts!!! LOL LOL Many thanks for all the support, criticism (deserved) and generosity over the years. This is indeed the most unique and giving community on the internet in my experience!!! I am very proud to be considered a member here.

Now, go freaking bid on something you vagabonds!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill, dust jacket is VG, book good, First edition, but it's been priced clipped unfortunately. Hopefully someone can offer up one in better condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast