Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Haven Fund Raiser

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a little sneak. Darek Kocurek did this remarque in a DTVII 1st edition hardback. It a s1/1 for the HF fundraiser:

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sharp looking drawing. It is a little hard to see but it looks like he added a small amount of red around the tower. Nice touch.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Sharp looking drawing. It is a little hard to see but it looks like he added a small amount of red around the tower. Nice touch.
    Not the best picture, just a quick shot. Yes there is subtle red enhancement in the picture.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A supernice drawing from Darek !!!

Darek Kocurek - Paranoid
    SK short movie teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuAI_xAmvq0

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an awesome drawing, RF!!!

In case so are unfamiliar with his work, Darek does a lot of covers/Illo's for the European releases of Kings books. Be sure to visit his website:

http://www.darekkocurek.com/
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there some kind of function about to begin on 1/1/15? I'm so damn forgetful these days. Is the 2015 Haven Fundraiser set to begin next week? Will there be cool items to purchase? Will there be board "craziness"? Board "coolness"? Donations made? Someone please clue me in, I am so "old" and "feeble". Is there someone (Much more important than I) who makes this all happen? Will we raise some funds for charity? What's it all about, Alfie?

LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Since we are getting ready to embark on another HF campaign, I feel it is important for you all to know that while I get a lot of the positive and negative input for this "fund raiser" it is really our own, Jerome (TMIDITW) who is the back bone of this operation. Not only is he involved in a lot of the "HF Enhancements", but he accepts the donations. Runs the auctions, Decides the auction order, Mails the winner prizes, administers the "Grand Prize Drawing" entries and results, Liasions with SK for the "Grand Prize" and overall helps me when I screw up. In short, if it wasn't for, RF this thing would never happen. He is the "Man" when you come to it and I am eternally grateful to be his "partner in crime". It's an honor and you should all be very grateful for his dedication!!!

And btw, "T-DogZ" has joined the "Haven Fund team" and is doing amazing things!!! Coupled with, "Stroppygoblin" and "Sirfolio16", not to mention a lot of anonymous donors, we are becoming a formidable group!!! Fasten your seat belts, folks we are about to start on our 2015 campaign!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Update: All recent donations of books for the artists are in varying states of completion. Bottom line, I have no books from donors that need to be sent to artists. I wish to thank ALL the book donors so far immensely and we can always use donations for the coming fundraiser. Artists that we are currently dealing with is as follows:

Erin Wells
    Vincent Chong
    Mark Stutzman
    Les Edwards
    Alan Clark
    Don Maitz
    Ned Dameron
    Jill Bauman
    Mark Edward Geyer
    Glenn Chadbourne
    Alex McVey
    Darek Kocurek
    Jae lee
    Michael Whelan
    Amazing list, can't wait to see what's in store.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Update: All recent donations of books for the artists are in varying states of completion. Bottom line, I have no books from donors that need to be sent to artists. I wish to thank ALL the book donors so far immensely and we can always use donations for the coming fundraiser. Artists that we are currently dealing with is as follows:

Erin Wells
    Vincent Chong
    Mark Stutzman
    Les Edwards
    Alan Clark
    Don Maitz
    Ned Dameron
    Jill Bauman
    Mark Edward Geyer
    Glenn Chadbourne
    Alex McVey
    Darek Kocurek
    Jae lee
    Michael Whelan
    Amazing list, can't wait to see what's in store.

In the immortal words of Bachman Turner Overdrive: "You ain't seen nothing yet"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way, "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" received a brand new "Blue" collar for Christmas!!!! We're ready!!! LOL LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting excited pal!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So many exciting things will be happening this year. I can't wait

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

How much is the starting bid for a Wonder Dog signed photograph?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$10
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation widget is atop each page. Go forth and donate

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So folks, are we switching back to our "Minions" avatars, or does someone have a better idea? My initial thought was to switch to "Avatars" that reflect your favorite HF artists/publishers. Maybe even add their website info to your signature?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like that idea
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. Unless of course you all want to switch to avatars that reflect your favorite Yankee/championships!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a GREAT idea Bill!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

My initial thought was to switch to "Avatars" that reflect your favorite HF artists/publishers. Maybe even add their website info to your signature?
    Thats an excellent idea!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Loving this - My Avatar updated to show a fine piece of work from my favourite artist Rachel Readman!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated mine too
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too! I love Jill!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Loving this - My Avatar updated to show a fine piece of work from my favourite artist Rachel Readman!
    I will fly my Rachel Readman flag as well...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I can get to my computer (I'm having to use my mobile phone to type this), I will be switching my avatar and signature to celebrate the awesome Glenn Chadbourne.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast