Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Revival UK Limited edition

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone who ordered this via phone get an e-mail confirmation?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Did anyone who ordered this via phone get an e-mail confirmation?
    No. They just take your postal address and card details. No email details.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My wee mum has just offered to pay for my copy as my Xmas gift. Aren't mothers great inventions?

I didn't hint to her or anything. Honest.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No email or order confirmation for me. Just placed the order and provided credit card details. Hope it works.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The completist in me wants one.
    I agree, ditto here ... and it is pretty, especially with the guitar pick (I have 5 guitars) ... just had to remind myself that I don't need to branch out into UK editions and that I don't like facsimiles.

Be strong John, you can resist.

If anyone doesn't care about their pick, or ends up with an extra, I'd like to get one.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would really be good is to get one to the Florida signing session and get it signed.

Does Anyone attending a) want me to order a copy for them, and b) want to take my copy to the signing session for me?

:-)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    What would really be good is to get one to the Florida signing session and get it signed.

Does Anyone attending a) want me to order a copy for them, and b) want to take my copy to the signing session for me?

technically your getting Revival signed.... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lol

Looking at the signing details it states not to bring books so will be unlikely to get it signed unless the usual attendees hang out outside.

Ooh I'm a citizen of gilead now...cool

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be happy to try, but I think the odds are slim, and most attendees will try, but few if any will succeed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I'd be happy to try, but I think the odds are slim, and most attendees will try, but few if any will succeed.
    My hope is to hang around outside with my 1st edition of IT and my 1st Gunslinger... thats it Not asking for much! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The completist in me wants one.

John
    But the kid in you likes the frosted side?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Would you really want to get a book signed that contains a facsimile signature?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Would you really want to get a book signed that contains a facsimile signature?
    I own an ABA Gerald's Game where King marked through the facsimile and signed it.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have a second copy available. Will confirm once I know

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Thanks for the offer Randall. I've slept on this book and going to pass on it. The risk of spending £100+ and not getting a real signature is too great.

However, if anyone in us wants me to order one at cost pm me and will sort something.

Only condition is that it is for collection and not instant resale...(hope that doesn't sound rude, just happy to help someone add to their collection)

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Tippy, just seen your question, my answer is not really.

I quite like the look of this with the plectrum and the initial thought was a real signature would make it better.

On reflection for me not the best spur of the moment idea

Cheers

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default No US delivery

The webpage states they won't deliver to the US...

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I was also informed that even if you are shipping to a UK address if you pay with a US credit card you will be denied.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was also informed that even if you are shipping to a UK address if you pay with a US credit card you will be denied.
    They took my USA Visa card info. How does one know the difference between USA Visa card and one from the UK, etc.?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

According to the woman I spoke to if your billing address is in the US they will deny the card.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

According to the woman I spoke to if your billing address is in the US they will deny the card.
    They never asked my billing address. Only my shipping address. Maybe I'll get screwed and not get one, but then I will have saved ~$200 for a facsimile signature book. I'm not fretting about it.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I am torn in regards to the worth of this book. I feel its overpriced, but I really love the look of it. And I think it will look great next to my Doctor Sleep.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Did the representative say why they have these restrictions on US purchasers?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

They said:

"Unfortunately we do not have the rights to sell this item in the US and therefore cannot accept your order. You will need to contact the publisher Scribner to find out if this is available and how you can order."

"If you have a UK address we can accept your order but you will also need to pay with a UK credit or debit card."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for the information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast