Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *NEW*--TheDarkTower.com Clothes and Stuff

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default *NEW*--TheDarkTower.org Clothes and Stuff

Hey Everybody

The idea for a tdt.com shop has been on my mind since the beginning and talked about on the site for a while. I researched several options but we are going to start with Cafe Express.

The New TDT.com Shop

**100% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS SHOP WILL BE DONATED TO:

The Haven Foundation

Couple of things before you buy
    • Items are "marked up" a maximum of 5 dollars--all proceeds will be donated to the Haven Foundation
    • This is the free version of CafeExpress and therefor does not have all the bells and whistles. If this becomes popular, it will be upgraded.
    • Products are "as you see them"--which means you should really concentrate on the photo before you buy
    • The choices and colors there are all there is
    • You should be able to choose sizes
    • The graphic I used for the logo is a scan of the original painting. I believe cafe express removes the background but I am not sure.
    • Please use caution before buying
    • The text on some of the shirts says "I held Palaver at..."--then has the logo on the back.

Why Cafe Express?

• Its free to the site for us to use
    • It allows members to buy one piece themselves instead of me buying bulk and sending out
    • If we upgrade to the paid version, many more choices will be available
    • Its a quick, easy way to get something like this going
    So have a look and ask questions here. I would love it if people going to the Three Kings signing wanted to buy one but its totally up to you.

I am going to purchase two so I can figure out the quality. I have never bought cloths from CafeExpress so I cannot speak to their durability.

This is also a great cause so I hope people will buy. All purchases will be tracked and a donation progress bar will be provided to the site.

Thank you
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome idea. I love the charity!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is super cool, Matt. I've wanted something tdt.com related Thanks!

and, I think the selection is pretty great.

*goes shopping*

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks you guys

I forgot to mention how Cafe Express works.

Basically, they have their own charge and we get to add a bit. So if a shirt is 17.95 and I put on the maximum 5.00...that would make it 22.95.

The charity only gets the 5.00

The pins and magnets--stuff like that are less than 5.00 mark up. Sometimes only 1.00.

So, at best case. We sell 20 shirts and make 100.00 for the charity at 5.00 a pop.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Another great idea, Matt

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Totally cool.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead TerribleT is on a distinguished road TerribleT's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Swwwwweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
    It's stressful being an other. ~ Juliet

I believe there ought to be a Constitutional Amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. ~ Crash Davis

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt. I just ordered a polo and a t-shirt.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, thanks Jerome.

We now have 10 bucks towards our goal and you are the first official donation

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I just ordered a ringer tee.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm going to go for the organic tee when I get paid

I the baby stuff!!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Very cool looking stuff Matt. I will def be getting some of the baby stuff when my little Ella Rose gets here!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive, Matt! Great job.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

I hope everyone will please buy a little something, its for a very worthy cause.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping confirmation e-mail today!

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks cool Chris - thats the ringer tee, right?

ayup

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That got there quick.

Looks great Chris--it seems like they removed the background from the pic.

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice shirt!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, how did you get the shirt so fast?
    I ordered first and have yet to receive mine.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great idea, on my way to order.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I understand the logo on the shirts is a bit faded. I am not sure if it was the specific run that this member got or if they are all that way.

If the quality is poor, I will pull the store before people get screwed. It was the only way to do any merchandise for the moment.

The one on Chris' shirt above doesn't seem too bad, but please keep this in mind if you decide to order and donate.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the picture of the shirt Matt is referring to.
    Judge for yourself if the black ink is VERY light.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast