Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Everyone Loves Clowns And Other Tales

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You shouldn't be shocked. People love free stuff.

Hey, does anyone else have another person's poetry book bound in the middle of their awesome Thomas Cranham book?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I just finished reading this the other week. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You're a really good writer, and I hope you continue to write more. Are you working on anything else at the moment? A novel perhaps? I'll try to post a review on amazon soon. My favorite was the the title story. I loved how you wrote the story from the girls imagination, I thought it was very clever and well done.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I just finished reading this the other week. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You're a really good writer, and I hope you continue to write more. Are you working on anything else at the moment? A novel perhaps? I'll try to post a review on amazon soon. My favorite was the the title story. I loved how you wrote the story from the girls imagination, I thought it was very clever and well done.
    Thanks Heather, i really appreciate the feedback and if you post a review too!
    And yeah i'm always working on a story or other on and off. There's a novel that's around 3/4 finished and at the moment another novella that is i think over 50% done

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another review and 5* too - http://bit.ly/1EKtNRL

I was given this book by the author who posted a giveaway on Goodreads in return for an honest review. I can't thank you enough, Tom. This book was an absolute blast to read and I didn't want it to end. Please tell me you're writing more.

If anyone is in the mood for scary yet funny storytelling, especially since it's getting closer to Halloween, I highly recommend this book. Each story gets even better than the previous one and it's the perfect book to read before you go to sleep (or at least keep you awake while you scare yourself silly.) This book has everything to get you in the mood for Halloween (or in my case, Halloween is all year round haha!) There's vampire cows, ghosts and very creepy, cannibalistic clowns. If you loved watching "Tales From the Darkside" or "Tales From the Crypt" and wanted more creepy storytelling, then this book is definitely for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2