Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: January Facilitator of the Month--Brice!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice-

Congrats! You are a key cog in the wheel of ka

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go Brice

Congrats

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, I rarely get to see you while you're online. We clearly have different online schedules. Every time I have been on the boards with you, you are supercool. Congratulations!

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Brice, you have been most kind. As a dt.com pube, I can honestly say that you have contributed to my feeling welcome amongst fellow dt junkies. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this place.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Way to go Brice

Congrats
    Thank you very much and it's good to see you back where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Brice, I rarely get to see you while you're online. We clearly have different online schedules. Every time I have been on the boards with you, you are supercool. Congratulations!
    Thank you Monte. Yes, I've noticed our schedules don't often match up. I've always enjoyed the rare occasions when they do though.

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post
    Brice, you have been most kind. As a dt.com pube, I can honestly say that you have contributed to my feeling welcome amongst fellow dt junkies. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this place.
    I'm glad you're enjoying the site and I'm glad I could contribute a little to you feeling welcome. There are some really wonderful people here.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brice!

Chris Tucker will now perform a small number, in your honor:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Feev.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2