Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Dustjackets - No book, just the DJ

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Dustjackets - No book, just the DJ

Here is a partial list of the dustjackets I have.
    If members can help me find more, I would be thankful.
    This list does not include the most recent 18 I received, but I will update it shortly.

Cycle of the Werewolf-Land of Enchantment
    Danse Macabre S/L Glassine (2+)
    Desperation Grant Gift Edition
    Desperation Mock up (1)
    DT4.5 Wind Through The Keyhole Grant S/L, AE (1)
    DTI Gunslinger, The S/L Trade 1st (5)
    DTII Drawing of the Three S/L-Trade
    DTIII Waste Lands, The S/L, Trade Untrimmed (2)
    DTIV Grant Trade
    DTIV S/L Book One
    DTIV S/L Book Two (2)
    DTV Grant Artist
    DTV Grant Trade
    DTV S/L Book One
    DTV S/L Book Two
    DTVI Grant Artist
    DTVI Grant S/L
    DTVI Grant Trade
    Firestarter S/L (2)
    From a Buick 8 S/L
    He is Legend Gauntlet S/L (2)
    Regulators, The Mock up (1)
    Salem's Lot S/L Mylar cover (Rolled)
    Stand, The S/L Glassine (2+)
    Under The Dome S/L-Included belly band (Flat)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a spare UK Black House (white version) Dustjacket you can have if you want, Jerome. There were 2 jackets on it when I bought it for some reason. They've both been on the book ever since. It's my warmest book in winter

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you looking for unfolded dust jackets only?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Are you looking for unfolded dust jackets only?
    Not really soliciting every DJ, just looking for cool stuff that is in collectible condition.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

I have new, unfolded jackets for Full Dark No Stars $75 Gift Edition jacket and Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 the $300 Signed, Traycased Limited Edition. I've been trying to value them, but finding it difficult so far. Thoughts?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Right now, not much. The only value would be if someone damaged their own DJ.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF, are you collecting or selling?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not selling anything right now, but who knows, someone might make me an offer I can't refuse.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have new, unfolded jackets for Full Dark No Stars $75 Gift Edition jacket and Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 the $300 Signed, Traycased Limited Edition. I've been trying to value them, but finding it difficult so far. Thoughts?
    These are the ones that went out with the CD Top Secret SK Grab Bag, along with the FAB8; whoever ordered got one along with other stuff.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    These are the ones that went out with the CD Top Secret SK Grab Bag, along with the FAB8; whoever ordered got one along with other stuff.
    Did the grab bag have 16+ dj's or just the FDNS gift and a SOD V1 S/L?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I had the gift edition FAB8, The S/L of SOD V1 and the FDNS S/L jackets in mine

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the gift edition FAB8, The S/L of SOD V1 and the FDNS S/L jackets in mine
    Just these three, RF. Don't know what I'd do with 16 DJs. Don't what I'll do with just these three.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

RF is going to re-wallpaper his bathroom!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    And what would be wrong with that?...................................
    If you have a better wallpaper suggestion, let me know.
    I already have a "Letters From Hell" PC, a S/L and a Lettered that cover most of the walls.
    "Ever et raw meat"....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I already have a "Letters From Hell" PC, a S/L and a Lettered that cover most of the walls.
    "Ever et raw meat"....
    Hey, it wasn't criticism, it was admiration. Be sure to use archival-quality wallpaper glue for those Letters From Hell. You want that bathroom to look good for years to come.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Ever et raw meat"....
    Hey, it wasn't criticism, it was admiration. Be sure to use archival-quality wallpaper glue for those Letters From Hell. You want that bathroom to look good for years to come.
    I know it was admiration.
    Look up the quote.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recently I went through my dust jackets. Here is my list:

Blockade Billy - CD trade edition
    From a Buick 8 - CD gift/limited edition (x2)
    Full Dark, No Stars - CD gift edition (x2)
    IT - CD lettered edition
    Riding the Bullet - CD gift edition
    Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance - CD limited edition
    The Gunslinger - Grant 1st trade/limited edition
    The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book - CD trade edition
    The Road to the Dark Tower - CD limited edition
    The Secretary of Dreams: Vol One - CD gift edition
    The Secretary of Dreams: Vol One - CD limited edition
    The Secretary of Dreams: Vol Two - CD gift edition

I have a couple non King dust jackets, as well.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You have an IT dj. You are special too.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

IT - CD lettered edition

CD I bet!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

IT - CD lettered edition

CD I bet!
    Mostly Chadbourne stuff. Lots by Overlook Connection.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My others are CD from Matheson and Laymon.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New to the site, but I'm looking for two dust jackets, preferably unfolded:

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (Grant), 1st Edition
    The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (Grant)

Anybody know anyone selling them or would be willing to trade for them?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

T
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

I can help with the DT II unfolded jacket.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

I can help with the DT II unfolded jacket.

Mulleins
    Hi, Mulleins! Wonderful! I'd love to chat with you about it. Would you be willing to sell it? If so, what are you thinking?

Country
    Country Flag

IT - CD lettered edition

Hey, Dan.

I'm interested in your DT: The Gunslinger (1st) dust jacket. Any chance you'd be willing to sell it? Trade it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast