Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    While I would love that… he is too old to do a full couple phases. Maybe in a separate universe but we need a young gun that will commit to this films for like 12-15 years
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I really think someone like Scarlet Witch make sense to be the bridge between the MCU and The X-Men. Her powers seem to fall in the X-Men Universe rather than the MCU (IMHO). But
    I can't wait for that bridge to come.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I really think someone like Scarlet Witch make sense to be the bridge between the MCU and The X-Men. Her powers seem to fall in the X-Men Universe rather than the MCU (IMHO). But
    Ya know, IDK about that with SW bridging to the X-men. The X-Men are mutants and the MCU seems to be categorizing what they introduce into the universe. You have:

Magic - i.e. Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange and Agatha
    Super Tech/Powers - Iron Man, Spiderman, Patriot etc.
    God/Spiritual Power - Loki, Thor, Black Panther (OK some tech inc.)

To me, WV totally eliminated ay insinuation of Mutant/Enhanced origin. She is definitely "Magical". So, I think "Mutants" will just have their own "class" if you will? I was surprised they didn't tie "Mutants" to the "Hex" but, we'll see what happens soon I would imagine.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ya know, IDK about that with SW bridging to the X-men. The X-Men are mutants and the MCU seems to be categorizing what they introduce into the universe. You have:

To me, WV totally eliminated ay insinuation of Mutant/Enhanced origin. She is definitely "Magical". So, I think "Mutants" will just have their own "class" if you will? I was surprised they didn't tie "Mutants" to the "Hex" but, we'll see what happens soon I would imagine.
    They already introduced Quicksilver into the MCU. He's not any of those categories.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

They already introduced Quicksilver into the MCU. He's not any of those categories.
    They had yet to purchase, FOX at the time so they were vague and called "Enhanced" if I recall. They intimated that their powers came from the Scepter.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This was by far the best MCU Disney+ episode and easily up there with some of the best big-screen MCU movies!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This was by far the best MCU Disney+ episode and easily up there with some of the best big-screen MCU movies!

Absolutely!! I tell ya, from the first episode it seems that each episode surpasses the previous. Ep.6 is gonna need seatbelts!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Meh… what if does NOTHING for me. BUT… Black Widow in 24 hours!!!’ That is gonna be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Read a review of Black Widow.
    Called it soulless. Reviewer gave it 1 of 5.

Country
    Country Flag

Black Widow. Hmmmm maybe my least favourite Marvel Movie. I don’t know but it was Ok if at times a bit “eye rollish”. Post credits scene was so obvious. We both called it. It was a BIG “meh”. Another thing for me is girl hero’s. I’m still a little boy at heart and seeing my hero’s from my youth (superman, Batman, Spider-Man, etc) are more exciting as they play on my emotions more. So yeah… meh
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm stoked! Some of these What If's puzzle me a little though, like the Killmonger... he's a relatively small character in the grand scheme of MCU so I'm curious to see how he could impact Tony's story. Should be great though.

Also is that Vision or Ultron with Infinity Stones!?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Black Widow. Hmmmm maybe my least favourite Marvel Movie. I don’t know but it was Ok if at times a bit “eye rollish”. Post credits scene was so obvious. We both called it. It was a BIG “meh”. Another thing for me is girl hero’s. I’m still a little boy at heart and seeing my hero’s from my youth (superman, Batman, Spider-Man, etc) are more exciting as they play on my emotions more. So yeah… meh
    Damn... that bad huh?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'm stoked! Some of these What If's puzzle me a little though, like the Killmonger... he's a relatively small character in the grand scheme of MCU so I'm curious to see how he could impact Tony's story. Should be great though.

Also is that Vision or Ultron with Infinity Stones!?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Damn... that bad huh?
    Not bad.... just 'meh'.. was not really needed maybe? It was a decent Marvel movie but nothing that cause me to go 'wow'. It was ok..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, with the LOKI season finale upon us what's your guess for the Big Bad Reveal? Lotta bloggers are saying it's another "King Loki" but, I'm going with, Kang the Conquerer.

Spoiler:
    Especially since we have our first Movie/Series tie-in with, Black Widow and Julia Louis Dreyfuss.

But cast your best guess here!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well Kang seems to be the clear favorite, given he's already been confirmed for Ant-Man 3, his propensity for hopping around timelines in the comics etc.,

But...

It would make so much sense thematically, plus make it that much more satisfying if the wizard behind the curtain was actually Loki himself. The whole show has been about Loki - his trespassing as a Variant, his meeting of the other versions (especially Sophie who really doubles as him accepting himself), his acceptance of the consequences of his actions, his want to change.

Let's say it's this 'King Loki' that's being thrown around the web. What better finale, what better way to close the loop on whether or not Loki has actually changed than for him to defeat this ultimate, evil Loki in the climax and finally cement himself as one of the Good Guys? (Well, Good enough anyway)

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well Kang seems to be the clear favorite, given he's already been confirmed for Ant-Man 3, his propensity for hopping around timelines in the comics etc.,

But...

It would make so much sense thematically, plus make it that much more satisfying if the wizard behind the curtain was actually Loki himself. The whole show has been about Loki - his trespassing as a Variant, his meeting of the other versions (especially Sophie who really doubles as him accepting himself), his acceptance of the consequences of his actions, his want to change.

Let's say it's this 'King Loki' that's being thrown around the web. What better finale, what better way to close the loop on whether or not Loki has actually changed than for him to defeat this ultimate, evil Loki in the climax and finally cement himself as one of the Good Guys? (Well, Good enough anyway)
    I actually think the "King Loki" prediction is, IMHO, regrettably correct, Ferny. But I'm really holding out for, Kang!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it's not "King Loki" because that is what every show (and half the movies) have done so far, pit the hero against a mirror of themselves. Scarlet Witch took on a witch (and Vision fought himself.) Falcon, the Captain America heir, had a rivalry with a false Captain America for a lot of the show. Loki has already been all about Loki versus his own nature and has all these Loki variants. Here's hoping for Easter eggs and clues to pay off for once.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that was something!

Loki Finale

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that was something!

Loki Finale
    I agree. The best to date!!!

Spoiler:
    This "Kang" is actually called "Amortis" I believe which is the end result of the "Kang" story arc. "Kang" the villain is the one he was referring to as the Big Bad coming from the multi-versal war.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I honestly hope not. Logan was a perfect close to the character. Let it be.

And yes, I know it’s a different universe or whatever. Doesn’t matter. We don’t need another Hugh Jackman Wolverine movie.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless they're planning to do an Old Man Logan arc, we don't need Hugh to return as Wolverine. They set themselves up perfectly with the multiverse thing. Let another actor take it and make it his own.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless they're planning to do an Old Man Logan arc, we don't need Hugh to return as Wolverine. They set themselves up perfectly with the multiverse thing. Let another actor take it and make it his own.
    It's gonna be interesting. I don't think there is another actor that is a Marvel character more than Jackman as Wolverine except for, RDJ as Iron Man and Hemsworth as, Thor.

But hell, Mackie is replacing, Evans pretty well so far so I agree. Try someone new.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To be safe I'm putting my thoughts in spoiler tags, but if you're up to date with the Disney+ series most of it is pure speculation based on what we have received so far.

Spoiler:
    The reveal of, Kang in the MCU is HUGE!! Not only will it be the first "Big Bad" live character but, it also opens the door for a multitude of different character introductions. Also, I believe it signals the true beginning of what will become the next 5-10 year story arc just like the, Thanos/Infinity Gauntlet we have recently completed. With the first inking of the MCU Multi-verse in WV thru the formal intro in the Season Finale of Loki the literal gloves have come off and the future possibilities are literally endless!! We can surmise the way in which characters like the FF, X-Men and any villain you can think of will be introduced (possibly including the elusive "Mephisto" lol).

It's complicated and must be handled "just right", but Disney (so far) has proven to be up to the task when it comes to, Marvel and I have high hopes as to what we can expect. BTW, I know that, Black Widow was not exactly what we have come to expect from, Fiege and Marvel, but I choose to look at it as an abberation and something that sort of got caught in the switches with the Covid crisis. They kinda had to move forward with it because it was promised on many levels. So, I for one am not worried that there will be any fall off. Certainly, that will be confirmed in the new, Spiderman and Dr. Strange films. Also, news flash, Loki is confirmed to appear in "Dr. Strange" and we can expect a second season of "Loki" at some point further driving this phase forward across multiple platforms.

I don't know about you guys but, I for one am very pumped for what is coming and can't wait to see what they have in store for us in the future!! Wonderful time to be a Marvel fan!!! DC (?) throw in the towel boys you've been outplayed and manuevered at every turn. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast