Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

are there any up coming after Loki? are any of them going to have a second season?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    are there any up coming after Loki? are any of them going to have a second season?
    I believe the next one should be Ms. Marvel, if I'm remembering right?

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The next is What If? if you count the animated series.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm really excited for that What If series. So many interesting things they can do with that without being burdened by the restrictions of canon. The possibilities are endless.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Loki ep. 1 was excellent. Too early to tell, but this might end up being my favorite between this and WV and TFATWS.
    YES!! It was and will definitely be a favorite one of these series and what I am sure will also be pivotable to the future MCU phase!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    FWIW, this is a pretty good YT channel to watch for updates/breakdowns on all things MCU related. At least for those of us like me that can't stand to watch the ones with the annoying voiced girl.

But you have to admit, the "glasses" are a pretty hot accessory to a sexy nerd!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    If you access this site with a Bose speaker added device you do NOT want to click on one of these Vid' after cranking them up for classic "LIVE" cuts presented in Dolby vid on YT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not unlike a 2 or 3 Nuke blowing up ur device right in ur face!!!!!

LOL I like her and FWIW IMO her approach to delivering the content with a cute little (still deafening) cry of "What the Hell" far outweigh other popular forms delivering a measured emphasis to every 2-4 or 5th or even sixth annoying in their cadence like star wars Meg does or, like those idiot comic nerds who use really cheesy jokes that they don't realize they sound like idiots or are intentionally doing it to create some kind of RHPS cult classic status to their vids'.

Grace, I can appreciate at a cultural appropriate "Having a beer in a bar" level-kind of volume over that kind of crap anytime. And she still looks hotter by far than any other Vid actor/jockey I've seen in YT for this general lol outta 4 JILF meter, in my book

Spoiler:
    And JILF means "Jockey I'd Like to Friend" you perverted bastards out there. You know who u R!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Episode 2 was excellent!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Episode 2 was excellent!
    Even better than Ep. 1!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This past episode was fun, but a little side-questy. Wish the episode was a little longer too.

Now that we're at the halfway mark, I feel confident saying that this is the best MCU show to date. All they need to do is stick the landing, which is easier said than done of course...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This past episode was fun, but a little side-questy. Wish the episode was a little longer too.

Now that we're at the halfway mark, I feel confident saying that this is the best MCU show to date. All they need to do is stick the landing, which is easier said than done of course...
    Really? Only 3 more episodes? Damn, that sux!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say I'm really enjoying what, Disney is doing with these series and the MCU in general. So much great set-up for the coming films especially the Multi-verse. Just sucks we have to wait so long for the films like Spiderman and Dr. Strange II. Would that they could get their collective shit together with "Star Wars" as well as they have orchestrated the Marvel universe. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Awesome episode!!! Be sure to look for the post credits scene.

Seems to me that this is a pivotal episode and perhaps the BEST MCU series episode to date!!!

i thought this guy had some very salient points......................

Spoiler:

Oh, and I predict..........

Spoiler:
    IT'S "KANG"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I started watching "Agents of Shield" and I have a question. Is it true that non of the 7 or so seasons content is considered, MCU canon? Cause I'm in S2 and it ewally seems to be bridging the gaps between the MCU films so far. It would be a damn shame if irt was all for nothing, IMHO.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No, I don't think it shouldn't be considered cannon, I seem to recall some stuff from MCU factoring into it. Maybe not so much in the other direction though.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is no longer cannon. I guess it could be again if they say it is an alternate timeline.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast