Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2379

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I've mentioned this before - Omnibuses are cool collection pieces, but actually reading through them is a pain in the ass. They're way too bulky and unwieldy to comfortably read laying in bed or what have you.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we didn't get everything we wanted/predicted, but we sure got a LOT!!!!

I was particularly curious about the final post credit scene. It seemed very strange that she could hear the twins. Why not tune in to, Vision as well? I suppose it signifys that the twins are a very different creation than, Vision was. It will be cool to see where they go with this.

What do you think has, Wanda "Released"??????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well there is a version of Vision flying around out there so maybe she isn't as concerned with recreating him as she is the children. The children were the reason she lost it in the comics and started messing with reality.

(Also, they have to bring them into existence if they are going to put them on the Young Avengers.)

It could be that she awakened some villian like Mephisto or more likely that she is making thin spots between realities (opening the multiverse.)

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some very cool background info on, Wanda, etc.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What I liked/didn't like about the finale

Spoiler:
    Pros+
    • Seeing Wanda's transformation into a powerhouse, probably the strongest in the MCU rn
    • Vision/FVision spouting philosophy at each other
    • Sets up endless possibilities for future MCU properties

Cons-
    • The Evan Peters/Quicksilver red herring was annoying
    • Intimate pacing of the show devolved into a big MCU fight at the end
    • No real repercussions for Wanda other than a few dirty looks

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some interesting info contained herein............................................ ..............

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I’ve tried to watch her and she is the most annoying human being I know. Fuck she is brutal. Why does she talk like that??!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I’ve tried to watch her and she is the most annoying human being I know. Fuck she is brutal. Why does she talk like that??!
    Yeah, she is but, she's also kinda cute and authentic as well. I've grown to like her reviews. Especially during "Wandavision".

Kris, you may prefer "Everything Always" a more toned down and educated blog that is also very good and insightful.

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

What's wrong with how she talks?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

She is kinda shrill and always "off script" so to speak however, that's kinda what I like about her. She's so genuine!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

WandaVision Fans Found Clues That Might Explain Who Ralph Bohner Really Is

In a nutshell:

...The first popular theory passes the logic test. Remember early on in the season when FBI Agent Jimmy Woo says that he's working on a missing persons case? Well, Reddit user BlueTiger (along with a ton of other WandaVision fans) thinks the missing person is Fox's Pietro/Quicksilver, only he's in the witness protection program, for some reason, under the name Ralph Bohner.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANNOYING. Not sure how to explain it but I try... everytime you post something from her that really catches my eye... I try BUT I will not be fooled anymore by them. lol I cannot stand her.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the Wandavision episode of Assembled tonight. It's cool that they'll be doing similar episodes for the upcoming shows.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Watched the Wandavision episode of Assembled tonight. It's cool that they'll be doing similar episodes for the upcoming shows.
    The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, begins March, 19th. Be there or be square!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That trailer is sexy as hell. So glad to see Bruhl returning as Zemo, he's an underrated MCU villain.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it Friday yet? Please tell me it's Friday.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    That trailer is sexy as hell. So glad to see Bruhl returning as Zemo, he's an underrated MCU villain.
    Agreed totally underrated.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast