Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy has some additional interesting insights worth viewing..............

Spoiler:

Stupid question: Wasn't the Mother in Law on "Bewitched" named "Agnes"?

Edit: Major consideration for the MCU films!!!

Spoiler:
    Wow, pretty interesting tid bit I picked up from another WV Breakdown, Did you know that, China is the 2nd largest movie watching market in the world? Furthermore, were you aware of the stringent restrictions on films shown in China? Apparently, anything dealing with the "Supernatural" is automatically "Banned". So, while everyone seems to be pretty sure that "Mephisto" is the 'Big Bad" in the MCU Phase 4, from a corporate standpoint that would be the last villain that, Disney would want for the current slate of MCU films/shows. Makes you re-think things don't it? The video also stated that, Disney has been having major issues trying to get "Mulan" released in, China so there actually is a precedent for this consideration. Food for thought anyway as we try to discern the next "Big Baddie" in the MCU. It may also be something to keep in mind for ALL Disney (and other studio's I suppose) films going forward.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    ..that was something I was honestly hoping for, given who Scarlet Witch really is and what the show is an adaptation of.
    Its certainly inspired by /that/ story, but it's different in a key way

Spoiler:
    House of M banished mutants and mutant powers, here in WV she seems to be doing the exact opposite, bringing people back to life by extracting their multiverse counterparts

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah the MCU always takes the original comic storyline and makes it their own.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    ..that was something I was honestly hoping for, given who Scarlet Witch really is and what the show is an adaptation of.
    Its certainly inspired by /that/ story, but it's different in a key way

Spoiler:
    House of M banished mutants and mutant powers, here in WV she seems to be doing the exact opposite, bringing people back to life by extracting their multiverse counterparts
    That could very well be the case, but you may want to also consider that...................

Spoiler:
    In an earlier episode there was a very short sequence showing, Wanda using her powers to presumably mess with the "Mind Stone". There was a shot in which there was a distinct yellow haze surrounding her while she performed some task or another, Could she have been tinkering with re-creating the "Mind Stone" for, Vision's re-birth? Also, you may want to consider that technically, Vision doesn't need to be brought back to life. He's actually just a super advanced "Robot" of sorts. So, it would seem to me that it would be more of a case of "putting him back together" than bringing back from the dead. Right? I mean the proper parts and a shot of energy and Voila!!! New & Improved Vision!!! All of which is not to say that the "Multi-verse" isn't involed and being introduced, just maybe not in his case. The fact that the Fox Quicksilver instead of the MCU Quicksilver showed up is certainly solid evidence that the Multi-verse is in play.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Based on the "China Syndrome" (see what I did there? lol) I have my doubts that, Wanda is ever actually tagged as the "Scarlet Witch". At least not in any version they want to release in, China that is.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And yet another WV/film theory with some interesting points worth a watch (If you dare!!) lol lol

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yes and no. The mother-in-law's name was Endora; the actress who played her was Agnes Moorhead.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Yes and no. The mother-in-law's name was Endora; the actress who played her was Agnes Moorhead.

HBJ
    Ahhh, That's what it was.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, I hope everyone is ready for the possibility that...

Spoiler:
    McAvoy and Fassbender reprise their roles as Xavier and Magneto

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On a completely unrelated note, this made me wish even more that Elizabeth Olsen showed up as Michelle on the last season of Fuller House.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This video explains some wild stuff about the whole "Multi-verse" thing.......................................

Spoiler:

Of corse, a lot is still just "Theory", but............................
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

HBJ
    I’m not following the show, but if there’s a mother/mother-in-law character called Agnes, it’s almost certainly an homage. Well spotted.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

HBJ
    I’m not following the show, but if there’s a mother/mother-in-law character called Agnes, it’s almost certainly an homage. Well spotted.
    Thanks. I believe she's really, Agatha Harkness from the comics. That's also kind of a big hint that, mephisto is the Big Bad. We'll see though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool. So this will more or less start up right after wv concludes it's season. Taking us right into "Black Widow".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanos, sighting.................................

Big Bad Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    BTW, FWIW several "Insider Sites" claim that while we will be treated to other villains (Dr. Doom, Mephisto & possibly, Galactus) the next "Thanos" level Big Bad will be "Kang, The Conquerer"!!!!

Also, with the season finale now hurtling towards us, I'm going to go on record and name my candidate for the "Internet Breaking Finale Cameo" in the "WandaVision" series:

Spoiler:
    Benedict Cumberbatch!!!! Makes a whole lot of sense, don't it? LOL

I'd love to hear who you folks think the actor may be. Perhaps, we could even get some sort of a pool going? I leave that to, The Staff and TPTB to sanction and inact.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy may have just figured it all out in "WandaVision".....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Also, with the season finale now hurtling towards us, I'm going to go on record and name my candidate for the "Internet Breaking Finale Cameo" in the "WandaVision" series:

Spoiler:

I'd love to hear who you folks think the actor may be. Perhaps, we could even get some sort of a pool going? I leave that to, The Staff and TPTB to sanction and inact.
    I don't know about that but it could be, makes sense. WandaVision is supposed to "directly lead" (according to Feige) into Doctor Strange 2, which, I believe it's been stated, leads into Spider-Man 3. So I imagine major characters from either or both of these films could appear. I even saw speculation that Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) could make her debut, ahead of her own show, since WandaVision takes place in New Jersey (yay!) and Kamala is from New Jersey, too.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

I don't know about that but it could be, makes sense. WandaVision is supposed to "directly lead" (according to Feige) into Doctor Strange 2, which, I believe it's been stated, leads into Spider-Man 3. So I imagine major characters from either or both of these films could appear. I even saw speculation that Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) could make her debut, ahead of her own show, since WandaVision takes place in New Jersey (yay!) and Kamala is from New Jersey, too.
    Yeah, especially if you believe that the introduction of, Pietro is the first foray into the Multi-verse which I agree with, so far!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Spider-Man 3: Tom Holland Denies that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Appear

"They will not be appearing in this film."

Tom Holland has denied that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield will be returning for Spider-Man 3.
    During an interview with Esquire, Holland, who has played Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since 2016's Captain America: Civil War, strongly dismissed rumors that both Maguire and Garfield would be reprising their respective Spidey roles for the untitled Spider-Man: Far From Home sequel, which officially entered production towards the end of last year.

"No, no, they will not be appearing in this film," he firmly told the publication when asked about the possibility of the two actors returning. "Unless they have hidden the most massive piece of information from me, which I think is too big of a secret for them to keep from me. But as of yet, no. It'll be a continuation of the Spider-Man movies that we've been making."

Yeahhhhh I'm calling BS on this one. With everything swirling around that production and the casting news and all that, I'd be highly surprised if they didn't reprise their roles.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Spider-Man 3: Tom Holland Denies that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Appear

"They will not be appearing in this film."

Tom Holland has denied that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield will be returning for Spider-Man 3.
    During an interview with Esquire, Holland, who has played Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since 2016's Captain America: Civil War, strongly dismissed rumors that both Maguire and Garfield would be reprising their respective Spidey roles for the untitled Spider-Man: Far From Home sequel, which officially entered production towards the end of last year.

"No, no, they will not be appearing in this film," he firmly told the publication when asked about the possibility of the two actors returning. "Unless they have hidden the most massive piece of information from me, which I think is too big of a secret for them to keep from me. But as of yet, no. It'll be a continuation of the Spider-Man movies that we've been making."

Yeahhhhh I'm calling BS on this one. With everything swirling around that production and the casting news and all that, I'd be highly surprised if they didn't reprise their roles.
    Agreed. And again, welcome to the Multi-verse which will allow them to screw around with all these character versions. They've now got free rein to introduce them as 'Alt-Universe" versions of the characters
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else catch the episode yet?

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, just watched it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 96 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast