Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2379

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spiderman, Morbius, Spiderverse, Venom & Carnage news and plot leaks...........................

Spoiler:

Thor: Love & Thunder News.....................

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's all I could find regarding the Phase IV film/TV rollout. I believe it's fairly up to date, but feel free to correct me if need be...........................

• WandaVision (January 15, 2021)
    • The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (March 19, 2021)
    • The Black Widow movie (May 7, 2021)
    • Loki TV show (May 2021)
    • Shang-Chi: And the Legend of the Ten Rings (July 9, 2021)
    • What If...? (Summer 2021)
    • Hawkeye series (Late 2021)
    • Ms. Marvel (Late 2021)
    • Eternals (November 5, 2021)
    • Spider-Man 3 (December 17, 2021)
    • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (March 25, 2022)
    • Thor: Love and Thunder (May 6, 2022)

Some of the above films current trailers I could find.............

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New Wanda Vision was really good!!!! Wow... quickly getting better and better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that's confirmed yet^ Bill, but I think it's what most of the MCU fandom wants to see come to fruition.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, what do y'all think about the possibility of T'Challa being recast in the wake of Chadwick Boseman's passing? (RIP)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Also, what do y'all think about the possibility of T'Challa being recast in the wake of Chadwick Boseman's passing? (RIP)
    They already said he won't be.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You're right, I had completely forgotten about that. I guess we'll have to make do...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen much about this film or this MCU group for that matter. What do you guys think?

Spoiler:

You know, I'm wondering, it seems like with the ending of the previous MCU Phase and the introduction of the new Phase IV, they're really cranking it up with all these new groups, universes and charcters. I mean it's starting to get very complicated and I'm wondering if anyone out there might think they're just going a little too much over the top? Infinity War & Endgame were very complicated storylines, but they worked, maybe barely. Now, there will be "Multi-verses", Multiple versions of each hero and a host of new characters and groups. Seems like an awful lot for the general public to swallow and keep straight. So, I'm wondering if anybody else out there has some thoughts about all this new mythology and expansion may be a little too much too fast?

To be clear, I'm not talking about looking at this from the perspective of folks like us that are very much into it all, but the perspective of the average film goer and TV watcher. What do you think?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I haven't seen much about this film or this MCU group for that matter. What do you guys think?

Spoiler:

You know, I'm wondering, it seems like with the ending of the previous MCU Phase and the introduction of the new Phase IV, they're really cranking it up with all these new groups, universes and charcters. I mean it's starting to get very complicated and I'm wondering if anyone out there might think they're just going a little too much over the top? Infinity War & Endgame were very complicated storylines, but they worked, maybe barely. Now, there will be "Multi-verses", Multiple versions of each hero and a host of new characters and groups. Seems like an awful lot for the general public to swallow and keep straight. So, I'm wondering if anybody else out there has some thoughts about all this new mythology and expansion may be a little too much too fast?

To be clear, I'm not talking about looking at this from the perspective of folks like us that are very much into it all, but the perspective of the average film goer and TV watcher. What do you think?
    I think it is growing too fast and too big. Its why I quit comic collecting, and I wonder if the general non-comic fan is going to care after awhile. (I mean I am an ex-comic fan, and am rapidly loosing interest).

Having said that, when I saw the first trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy, I thought Marvel had jumped the shark, but I was wrong.

I am hoping for a good version of the Fantastic Four though, don't even care if it is linked into the rest of the universe.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's tough to say. Like amd mentioned in his post the MCU is growing at an exponential rate. Multiverses, cosmic entities, it might be a bit much for the mythical 'Average Movie Goer'.

Having said that, Marvel has cemented itself as a cinematic brand you can trust. People will continue to flock to MCU films as long as they maintain their quality, which against all odds has mostly improved after 20 films.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's tough to say. Like amd mentioned in his post the MCU is growing at an exponential rate. Multiverses, cosmic entities, it might be a bit much for the mythical 'Average Movie Goer'.

Having said that, Marvel has cemented itself as a cinematic brand you can trust. People will continue to flock to MCU films as long as they maintain their quality, which against all odds has mostly improved after 20 films.
    Good point.

AMD, I think the rumored casting of, John Krasinski as "Mr. Fantastic" is as inspired and on the nose as RDJ as "Iron Man".

I suppose its worth noting that the various TV series on Disney+ should go a long way to explaining and supporting the films. An advantage Phase 3 didn't have.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So, I just got access to Disney+. Are people saying shows like Wandavisom, Loki, that falcon show and any others will be essential and will
    tie into the movies and should be watched for that reason? I hope they are good shows. I intend on starting Wandavision this week.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

@Mike, the importance of Falcon & Winter Soldier to the overall structure remains to be seen, but WandaVision is absolutely must see MCU. It's essentially the catalyst for this new phase of Marvel.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

@Mike, the importance of Falcon & Winter Soldier to the overall structure remains to be seen, but WandaVision is absolutely must see MCU. It's essentially the catalyst for this new phase of Marvel.
    Thanks. I know I am a few episodes behind, but I will start this week.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So, I just got access to Disney+. Are people saying shows like Wandavisom, Loki, that falcon show and any others will be essential and will
    tie into the movies and should be watched for that reason? I hope they are good shows. I intend on starting Wandavision this week.
    From the trailer it looks like Daredevil from Netflix is appearing in the spider-man movie. Although I am guessing you won't miss anything if you didn't watch the series.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some new Ep. 5 & 6 material and speculation. I've placed it in spoiler tags to be safe for everyone here. So, watch 'em at your own risk!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Have to say, I'm just digging the shit outta this stuff!!! Re-discovering my inner "Geek"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Spoiler:

It's a great question.

I think it depends whether you have to see it all to understand every bit of it. Looking at just the list of shows and movies for 2021, there's a lot to keep track of - even if only a few series will run concurrently. If Marvel's goal is to throw a bunch of different shows out to attract many different, separate, audiences, then I think it will work. But if they expect everyone to watch everything to understand one overarching story, I think they are going to lose a lot of people.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Spoiler:

It's a great question.

I think it depends whether you have to see it all to understand every bit of it. Looking at just the list of shows and movies for 2021, there's a lot to keep track of - even if only a few series will run concurrently. If Marvel's goal is to throw a bunch of different shows out to attract many different, separate, audiences, then I think it will work. But if they expect everyone to watch everything to understand one overarching story, I think they are going to lose a lot of people.

HBJ
    Well, HBJ I think that is just what they're shooting for in this phase. Another "Infinity Stones" kind of underlying story that culminates in an "Infinity War" kind of event down the road. Only now, of course, it will be augmented with the various TV shows. For an old "Comic Book Geek" like me it's like all my dreams as a kid coming to fruition. How it all goes with the general public is what remains to be seen, but they hit a home run with the "Infinity Saga" and I suppose they anticipate the same with "phase 4" and seem to be utilizing the same playbook. At least, that's the way I see it going from everything I have read so far on the subject. They also appear to be applying the MCU Playbook to the Star Wars Universe. I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it. FWIW, they seem to have it all mapped out and they are certainly serving the fans all the way as I see it.

I just can't help wondering that they are doing just a little TOO much even for the hartd core fans. From what I have seen and heard they are coming out with a veritable shitload of new characters and groups (fantastic Four, The Eternals, Young Avengers, Revised Old Avengers, etc.) as well as even more intricate story lines like the multi-verse which, in and of itself is somewhat mind-blowing to consider and keep track of even for hardcore fans. But hey, they've been successful so far and the quality has set a standard so I suppose it's only right to expect that they will roll it all out successfully to the fans. We'll see, right? i think they also have the ability to "Course correct" should their plan stumble at any point.

BTW, if anybody has a beef with all the internet blog pieces I've been posting please, just say so outright. I'm a little into this stuff and so much of it is what I would have loved as a kid that I think I'm having a second childhood (Or, maybe I never grew up in the first place) in anycase I'm just loving it all so far. I've started to place all the clips in spoiler tags so they don't take up as much space and also allow for uninterested parties or those that prefer to wait to more easily avoid and skip over them. But if it's too much for everyone then let me know and I'll dial it back or make some appropriate changes to better serve the folks here. Don't want to over stay my welcome. LOL Hopefully, especially with the spoiler tags, everyone is okay with the thread and what I have been adding to it. Trying to be the "New and Improved, Merlin" and please as much folks as possible while realizing I'll never please EVERYONE. I'd be happy with a majority though. lol lol

Spoiler:
    Plus, Mae has been carrying the video posting burden all by herself fo awhile now and thought I'd pitch in a bit.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG EPISODE 5!!!!!! I finished it 10 minutes ago AND I STILL HAVE CHILLS

Spoiler:
    DAT QUICKSILVER
    DAT XMEN CROSSOVER
    DAT MULTIVERSE

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    DAT QUICKSILVER
    DAT XMEN CROSSOVER
    DAT MULTIVERSE
    oh goodie. I am REALLY becoming a big fan with every one that I see... sounds like this is a GOOD ONE
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watch the episode and then come back here so we can bask in nerdom dude lol. My mind is racing with the possibilities. Watch it!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    DAT QUICKSILVER
    DAT XMEN CROSSOVER
    DAT MULTIVERSE
    I never doubted Marvel. And that was something I was honestly hoping for, given who Scarlet Witch really is and what the show is an adaptation of.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG!! What a great episode!!!! There is so much to digest, I'm going to have to watch this again. Great Video, Mae thanks for posting it.

Spoiler:
    Can't wait to find out what is behind the Fox Pietro character being introduced
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast