Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...-disney-series
    Following Disney’s Investor Day last week, Marvel Studios has made a follow-up announcement revealing the they will officially be launching a new Disney+ series titled Marvel Studios: Legends, which will debut on Friday, January 8, 2021. That’s one week ahead of the highly-anticipated premiere of WandaVision.

The series will give fans an in-depth look at individual MCU characters while also revisiting some of their iconic moments. The first two episodes are expected to center around Wanda Maximoff and Vision and their interconnected path across the MCU that led them both to where they are at the start of the show.

As the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand, Marvel Studios: Legends celebrates and codifies what has come before. Revisit the epic heroes, villains and moments from across the MCU in preparation for the highly anticipated stories still to come.

Each dynamic segment feeds directly into the upcoming series premiering on Disney+ — setting the stage for future events. Marvel Studios: Legends weaves together the many threads that constitute the unparalleled Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The first episode of Legends will explore Wanda’s story as she grapples with cruel hardships and loss, a chaotic power that she strives to control, and shifting loyalties from those she trusts most. While the second episode deals with Vision’s quest to understand humans more fully, evolving to be more like them, as he explores a romantic relationship with Wanda Maximoff in Captain America: Civil War. All of this leads to his final moments, as he makes the ultimate sacrifice for mankind, leaving those he loved to an uncertain future.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1...-disney-series
    Following Disney’s Investor Day last week, Marvel Studios has made a follow-up announcement revealing the they will officially be launching a new Disney+ series titled Marvel Studios: Legends, which will debut on Friday, January 8, 2021. That’s one week ahead of the highly-anticipated premiere of WandaVision.

The series will give fans an in-depth look at individual MCU characters while also revisiting some of their iconic moments. The first two episodes are expected to center around Wanda Maximoff and Vision and their interconnected path across the MCU that led them both to where they are at the start of the show.

As the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand, Marvel Studios: Legends celebrates and codifies what has come before. Revisit the epic heroes, villains and moments from across the MCU in preparation for the highly anticipated stories still to come.

Each dynamic segment feeds directly into the upcoming series premiering on Disney+ — setting the stage for future events. Marvel Studios: Legends weaves together the many threads that constitute the unparalleled Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The first episode of Legends will explore Wanda’s story as she grapples with cruel hardships and loss, a chaotic power that she strives to control, and shifting loyalties from those she trusts most. While the second episode deals with Vision’s quest to understand humans more fully, evolving to be more like them, as he explores a romantic relationship with Wanda Maximoff in Captain America: Civil War. All of this leads to his final moments, as he makes the ultimate sacrifice for mankind, leaving those he loved to an uncertain future.
    Sounds great!!!! Something similar would be great for the SW universe as well. I wonder if they plan on pursuing it for SW.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wandavision premieres this Friday on Disney+
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm beyond stoked for WandaVision this Friday. Early whispers are that its a quirky little triumph. Can't wait.

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to see if and how they'd incorporate Deadpool into the PG-13 movies which I hope they do.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone watched Wandavison yet? So far I’m... like WTF. Not a fan. About to start second episode
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I take it you're not a Dick Van Dyke Show fan.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Has anyone watched Wandavison yet? So far I’m... like WTF. Not a fan. About to start second episode
    Not a Disney+ subscriber. How do they release them? Whole season at a time, or 1 episode a week?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Weekly. First two dropped today.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They're obviously going somewhere with this. You saw the guy coming out of the manhole and the sneak peek?

Check out that Marvel 616 some real gold there I thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. I hate old shows and the silly laugh tracks. Total fail for me. This show makes zero sense.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope. I hate old shows and the silly laugh tracks. Total fail for me. This show makes zero sense.

FUCKING CANADIANS!! THEY'D RATHER WATCH MOOSE MATE !! LOL LOL

Just a little ball breaking, Kris. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, it is obviously all some alternate reality she or someone else created. She is using it to cope with the loss of Vision so she is making her reality like those "perfect" sitcom families of the past. The "real" reality is trying to break through as the things that don't belong in the sitcoms she (or someone else) is creating. The battle between what is real and what isn't will be the interesting part. This will also lead directly into all the multiverse things that will happen in Dr. Strange and Spiderman. The next big villain and the introduction of characters like the X-Men will all probably come from all this messing with reality and alternate universes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Dude, it is obviously all some alternate reality she or someone else created. She is using it to cope with the loss of Vision so she is making her reality like those "perfect" sitcom families of the past. The "real" reality is trying to break through as the things that don't belong in the sitcoms she (or someone else) is creating. The battle between what is real and what isn't will be the interesting part. This will also lead directly into all the multiverse things that will happen in Dr. Strange and Spiderman. The next big villain and the introduction of characters like the X-Men will all probably come from all this messing with reality and alternate universes.
    Yes I know what your saying... but two episodes is enough for me. It just didn’t clic/work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I absolutely loved it, had a huge grin all through both episodes. Obviously, this will get very wild very quickly, starting next week.

Yes I know what your saying... but two episodes is enough for me. It just didn’t clic/work for me.
    Maybe this will help:

Also, keep in mind this is the start on the new multiverse storyline, which directly leads into Doctor Strange 2 and Spider-Man 3. This is not fluff.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ AWESOME POST, MAE!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed both episodes. Could have used just a tad more doling out info about what's really going on, but they gave us just enough to keep the mystery intriguing. Also, I'd say Episode 1 is more like I Love Lucy. Episode 2 is Bewitched.

I wonder what the significance of the toy plane was... and did anyone notice it was Iron Man colors?

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mae, you spoil us!! I have to admit I have actually come to depend on you for these video's!! lol I'm not too cool with all the internet stuff, I know the few things I know and I'm dangerous enough as it is so I could never "subscribe" to these things and sort it out. Thank you very much for all you do!!! You just mae (hehe) be my most favorite member of the staff!! 'Course, El Jefe has to be the numero uno (LOL), but you're definitely next!! Thanks again.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

You’re very welcome, Bill! I know most people don’t read comics so hopefully this gives more context to the story and why things are.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another solid episode!! They are really stepping it up. I think the next Episode will really move the storyline forward and give us some answers to what's happening though the above Vid's really lay a lot out for you to expect. I hope the plot doesn't present as too intricate for the average viewer. My imagination is piqued to see how they handle these "Young Avengers" and how they will be recieved by the public. Fiege has certainly had the "Midas Touch" with, Marvel so far so I'm optomistic it'll all play out brilliantly.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 96 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast