Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

YES! This is awesome news if it doesn't fall through. Hulk is one of my favorites, and there's so many cool stories they could adapt

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is wonderful news. If they could just get Sony to pony up too. Lol. I hope we see a Hilk move for 2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This is wonderful news. If they could just get Sony to pony up too. Lol. I hope we see a Hilk move for 2021

The Hulk situation is a bit different than Sony. Sony actually owns the rights to the characters where Universal only actually owned Distribution rights. Universal couldn't have gone out and made a Hulk movie on their own they would still need Marvel Studios to do it. It's actually kinda weird.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

The Hulk situation is a bit different than Sony. Sony actually owns the rights to the characters where Universal only actually owned Distribution rights. Universal couldn't have gone out and made a Hulk movie on their own they would still need Marvel Studios to do it. It's actually kinda weird.
    I was aware BUT you know Universal got something they wanted pretty badly to give up those distribution rights.... Sony will never sell. Not even a question.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I was aware BUT you know Universal got something they wanted pretty badly to give up those distribution rights.... Sony will never sell. Not even a question.
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Universal just got a payout. It didn't really do them any good to hold onto those rights because as long as they had them Disney wasn't gonna make a Hulk movie. Plus Disney could've just gotten around it by making called something else but making Hulk a main character. All this said I'm still not sure we're going to see a solo Hulk movie. Mostly because I don't really know what you'd do at this point. They already used the real big Hulk story line for Thor Ragnarok, and I can't imagine they'd do World War Hulk.

Country
    Country Flag

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Universal just got a payout. It didn't really do them any good to hold onto those rights because as long as they had them Disney wasn't gonna make a Hulk movie. Plus Disney could've just gotten around it by making called something else but making Hulk a main character. All this said I'm still not sure we're going to see a solo Hulk movie. Mostly because I don't really know what you'd do at this point. They already used the real big Hulk story line for Thor Ragnarok, and I can't imagine they'd do World War Hulk.
    I mean... they gotta though right? I wish they had never merged the Hulks to be honest... but we shall see.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The only way they could possibly do a World War Hulk story is if Doctor Strange/Wanda tinker with something in the Multiverse movie. Maybe they catch a glimpse of what he could potentially become and in a desperate preemptive strike they accidentally cause it.

That Multiverse film could open a lot of doors if used properly.

I mean... they gotta though right? I wish they had never merged the Hulks to be honest... but we shall see.
    They can't really do World War Hulk correctly at least because they did Planet Hulk inside Thor Ragnarok, and they kinda didn't do it the way that sets up World War Hulk. I just don't know what they do for a solo Hulk story outside of Planet Hulk or World War Hulk.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Maybe they could make up a whole new story?

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I quit collect in '96, so I am not familiar with what planet hulk or world war hulk was, but honestly, it doesn't sound interesting to me (sounds over the top grandiose, and that's a major factor in my decision to quit). I like the way the Incredible Hulk ended with a hint of the leader being born. Would like to see a movie with him as the villain.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Maybe they could make up a whole new story?

HBJ
    Maybe, but that hasn't really been their MO. I think almost all of the movies they've made so far have at least in some way been based on stories that already existed in the comics. Not necessarily adapted 100% though, just usually loosely adapted.

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I quit collect in '96, so I am not familiar with what planet hulk or world war hulk was, but honestly, it doesn't sound interesting to me (sounds over the top grandiose, and that's a major factor in my decision to quit). I like the way the Incredible Hulk ended with a hint of the leader being born. Would like to see a movie with him as the villain.
    Planet Hulk and World War Hulk are actually really good in my opinion. And I don't even usually like Marvel books. That said the Hulk from those stories is really hard to do with the way they've made Hulk in the movies. You sort of get talking Hulk in Thor Ragnarok, but he's a idiot and is only vaguely coherent. You really need Hulk that is as coherent as he is in End Game, but is still all Hulk with no Banner.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Strange 2’ Director Scott Derrickson Drops Out

Scott Derrickson is stepping down as director of Marvel’s “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” Variety has learned.

The studio confirmed his departure in a statement, attributing it to “creative differences.” Derrickson, who oversaw the first “Doctor Strange,” will remain as an executive producer.

“Marvel Studios and Scott Derrickson have amicably parted ways on ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ due to creative differences,” Marvel said in a statement to Variety. “We remain grateful to Scott for his contributions to the MCU.”

The film will begin production in May and there are not expected to be any delays when it comes to shooting. The search for a replacement is currently underway.

“Doctor Strange” was a critical and commercial success when it opened in 2016, grossing nearly $680 million globally. The sequel will find Benedict Cumberbatch returning as Strange, a master of mystic arts. Elizabeth Olsen, who plays Scarlet Witch, is also expected to appear in the film.

“Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” is scheduled for release on May 7, 2021. Derrickson’s credits include “The Exorcism of Emily Rose” and “Sinister.” Marvel has several films slated to hit theaters before Doctor Strange conjures up his return to the big screen. This May brings “Black Widow,” with Scarlett Johansson reprising her role as the former Soviet spy, and 2020 will close out with the November release of “The Eternals,” the story of a race of immortal aliens. In February 2021, Marvel will unveil “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” its first Asian-led film.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Doctor Strange 2’ Director Scott Derrickson Drops Out

Scott Derrickson is stepping down as director of Marvel’s “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” Variety has learned.

The studio confirmed his departure in a statement, attributing it to “creative differences.” Derrickson, who oversaw the first “Doctor Strange,” will remain as an executive producer.

“Marvel Studios and Scott Derrickson have amicably parted ways on ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ due to creative differences,” Marvel said in a statement to Variety. “We remain grateful to Scott for his contributions to the MCU.”

The film will begin production in May and there are not expected to be any delays when it comes to shooting. The search for a replacement is currently underway.

“Doctor Strange” was a critical and commercial success when it opened in 2016, grossing nearly $680 million globally. The sequel will find Benedict Cumberbatch returning as Strange, a master of mystic arts. Elizabeth Olsen, who plays Scarlet Witch, is also expected to appear in the film.

“Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” is scheduled for release on May 7, 2021. Derrickson’s credits include “The Exorcism of Emily Rose” and “Sinister.” Marvel has several films slated to hit theaters before Doctor Strange conjures up his return to the big screen. This May brings “Black Widow,” with Scarlett Johansson reprising her role as the former Soviet spy, and 2020 will close out with the November release of “The Eternals,” the story of a race of immortal aliens. In February 2021, Marvel will unveil “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings,” its first Asian-led film.
    Gotta say the proposed release schedule for 2020 and early 2021 ain't doing much for me. Boring is the word that comes to mind. Wasting a lot of time that could be used for actors currently under contract. I think Marvel may be getting ahead of themsolves. "Black Widow" looks kinda "Meh" and "The Eternals" isa we'll see for me. For my money I would prefer snother, Gotg, Thor or bring back Vision and Pietro!!!!!! lol (Two of my personal Fave's)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Vision (and potentially Quicksilver) will be back this fall on Disney+ in WandaVision.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I thought I heard that they are working on GOTG 3 as well or was that just a rumor?

Also another Thor movie is already in the works.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Vision (and potentially Quicksilver) will be back this fall on Disney+ in WandaVision.
    Cool beans, but animated right? I was hoping for live action

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    I thought I heard that they are working on GOTG 3 as well or was that just a rumor?

Also another Thor movie is already in the works.
    No release date yet for Thor that I am aware and Directing issues with GoTG III (delayed it at least. They may have resolved the director. Not sure)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they reinstated Sean Gunn as director of GotG a few weeks/months ago. He's wrapping up Suicide Squad 2 however so don't expect to see Guardians until 2021 the absolute earliest, most likely 2022.

My main fear with Derrickson exiting Strange 2 is that they'll lose potentially jettison the horror elements of the film which was one of the biggest selling points for me.

Country
    Country Flag

No, WandaVision is live action. Most MCU series on D+ will be live action.

Country
    Country Flag

Thor: Love and Thunder comes out November 5, 2021. No date yet for Guardians 3.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, WandaVision is live action. Most MCU series on D+ will be live action.
    In that case very cool!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Sinister Six confirmed!

Country
    Country Flag

Sinister Six confirmed!
    This could be good. BUT get Marvel in there to helm it!

PS: Morbuis looks terrible sadly
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast