Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

That or Guardians I would think.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Tru. Tru.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

How do you like the original Captain America serial from 1944 ?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought this little video to be entertaining.................................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, you did it better than I, Pabs!!! Many thanks!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Sony are so WRONG for not including Venom (Spidermans most iconic foe) in the Marvel universe...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think Sony are so WRONG for not including Venom (Spidermans most iconic foe) in the Marvel universe...
    I read an article that Venom is still getting his own movie (I think in 2019). I think the article said it was gonna be kinda sci-fi horror mixed with super heroes.

On a side note I really liked this trailer, but sure did it feel like they showed an awful lot of the movie in it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I read an article that Venom is still getting his own movie (I think in 2019). I think the article said it was gonna be kinda sci-fi horror mixed with super heroes.

On a side note I really liked this trailer, but sure did it feel like they showed an awful lot of the movie in it.
    They have a release date already. 2018. And it is NOT connected at all... in fact, Spiderman will not even be mentioned or in the movie. It will be rated R they have said and kick off another universe like DC and Marvel have. Sony owns over 900 characters from Marvels book. I just think that is not the right way to do it...

Side note.. yes trailer is more what I always thought Peter Parker and Spidey should be like. Should be very good!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

They have a release date already. 2018. And it is NOT connected at all... in fact, Spiderman will not even be mentioned or in the movie. It will be rated R they have said and kick off another universe like DC and Marvel have. Sony owns over 900 characters from Marvels book. I just think that is not the right way to do it...

Side note.. yes trailer is more what I always thought Peter Parker and Spidey should be like. Should be very good!
    I hadn't heard all that other stuff. That said I don't really think Sony has a choice in the matter. Those movies can't be part of the Marvel MCU without Sony giving up control, which they aren't going to do. Let's be honest here though, if this new Spiderman movie hits huge for them (which it probably will) we may see all of these plans change since nothing has been officially announced yet. I gotta say though I disagree about Venom being his most iconic villain, while over used I think Green Goblin is probably his most iconic villain. While I like Venom as a villain I feel that Venom doesn't really translate well to the movies because I feel that you need to spend more time with Spiderman in the black Venom suit than the movies can really give him. It'd be pretty hard to pull off the character arc you need of both Spiderman in the Venom suit and then Eddie Brock in the Venom suit in the 2 hour time frame of the movies.

Some Spiderman villains I'd like to see are Green Goblin (which I think we'll get, rumor was Matthew McConaughey as Norman Osborn), Carnage, Doctor Octopus, Hob Goblin, King Pin, and if they ever decide to go crazy and do some "Spider Verse" stuff Morlun. Oh and Mysterio would be awesome as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't heard all that other stuff. That said I don't really think Sony has a choice in the matter. Those movies can't be part of the Marvel MCU without Sony giving up control, which they aren't going to do. Let's be honest here though, if this new Spiderman movie hits huge for them (which it probably will) we may see all of these plans change since nothing has been officially announced yet. I gotta say though I disagree about Venom being his most iconic villain, while over used I think Green Goblin is probably his most iconic villain. While I like Venom as a villain I feel that Venom doesn't really translate well to the movies because I feel that you need to spend more time with Spiderman in the black Venom suit than the movies can really give him. It'd be pretty hard to pull off the character arc you need of both Spiderman in the Venom suit and then Eddie Brock in the Venom suit in the 2 hour time frame of the movies.

Some Spiderman villains I'd like to see are Green Goblin (which I think we'll get, rumor was Matthew McConaughey as Norman Osborn), Carnage, Doctor Octopus, Hob Goblin, King Pin, and if they ever decide to go crazy and do some "Spider Verse" stuff Morlun. Oh and Mysterio would be awesome as well.
    Venom has a script and everything. Starts filming later this year. I think they are skipping a LOT of things (his origin) to bring him to light. He is the most iconic villain to me and many others but there are villains that have been around much longer as Venom is relatively new in the grand scheme of things. I do not want to see Green Golbin again or any of the ones they have already done. Spiderman has the best villains of all comic heros in my eyes and I hope they use them.. just the ones that haven't been done yet. Carnage for sure be my top choice. Mysterio would be cool too! I guess we will see what takes place but there is a lot they can work with in that universe. Sinister Six will happen too.. no question... and I think Venom is kicking that off. Either way, I like that they are going for the R rated approach.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Venom has a script and everything. Starts filming later this year. I think they are skipping a LOT of things (his origin) to bring him to light. He is the most iconic villain to me and many others but there are villains that have been around much longer as Venom is relatively new in the grand scheme of things. I do not want to see Green Golbin again or any of the ones they have already done. Spiderman has the best villains of all comic heros in my eyes and I hope they use them.. just the ones that haven't been done yet. Carnage for sure be my top choice. Mysterio would be cool too! I guess we will see what takes place but there is a lot they can work with in that universe. Sinister Six will happen too.. no question... and I think Venom is kicking that off. Either way, I like that they are going for the R rated approach.
    I guess I'm a bit different on that front to me Green Goblin is essentially Spider-man's Joker. To me he's always felt super important to the character of Spiderman as the Green Goblin, but more importantly as Norman Osborn. Plus I'd like to see how they fit Norman Osborne into the greater MCU. The MCU severely lacks good villains and Norman Osborn could work great across the board.

So while Venom is set to start filming later this year I really wouldn't be surprised if what we know about the movie changes or maybe the leaks where wrong. Sony has been known to change things at the drop of a hat, especially when it comes to Spiderman. Plus I just don't know how you have this Sony Spiderman cinematic universe, but not actually have spiderman a part of it, unless they do a Miles Morales Spiderman or something, but that would probably really confuse the general movie going population.

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'm a bit different on that front to me Green Goblin is essentially Spider-man's Joker. To me he's always felt super important to the character of Spiderman as the Green Goblin, but more importantly as Norman Osborn. Plus I'd like to see how they fit Norman Osborne into the greater MCU. The MCU severely lacks good villains and Norman Osborn could work great across the board.

So while Venom is set to start filming later this year I really wouldn't be surprised if what we know about the movie changes or maybe the leaks where wrong. Sony has been known to change things at the drop of a hat, especially when it comes to Spiderman. Plus I just don't know how you have this Sony Spiderman cinematic universe, but not actually have spiderman a part of it, unless they do a Miles Morales Spiderman or something, but that would probably really confuse the general movie going population.
    I know eh? Many people on the other boards are happy with what they hear.. OTHER than it not having Spidey in it at all. There was a LOT of chatter about Sony's 'Life' being a origin story to Venom but I cannot see that being true and I have not seen it yet. Either way... I wish these people would not screw these movies up anymore. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I know eh? Many people on the other boards are happy with what they hear.. OTHER than it not having Spidey in it at all. There was a LOT of chatter about Sony's 'Life' being a origin story to Venom but I cannot see that being true and I have not seen it yet. Either way... I wish these people would not screw these movies up anymore. lol
    Totally agree. I haven't seen life either, I heard it was "OK", but not really my cup of tea. So I actually just heard something kinda related to this. It's possible that the Venom movie isn't completely standalone. Tom Holland said he was open to being in those other movies, but he hasn't seen a script yet and that would be what he would make his decision off of. So I think it's possible that the Sony Spiderman Cinematic Univerise is technically part of the MCU, but just part of it in the same way that the Netflix shows and Agents of Shield are part of it. They exist in the same world but the cross overs will probably be one sided (with the exception of Spiderman).

Country
    Country Flag

Totally agree. I haven't seen life either, I heard it was "OK", but not really my cup of tea. So I actually just heard something kinda related to this. It's possible that the Venom movie isn't completely standalone. Tom Holland said he was open to being in those other movies, but he hasn't seen a script yet and that would be what he would make his decision off of. So I think it's possible that the Sony Spiderman Cinematic Univerise is technically part of the MCU, but just part of it in the same way that the Netflix shows and Agents of Shield are part of it. They exist in the same world but the cross overs will probably be one sided (with the exception of Spiderman).
    That would be perfect. I am A-OK with that. I do believe you need to see Venom introduced properly though... Like you said.. hard to do in a couple hours. And for the love of pete.. do not make Eddie Brook a puny man (Topher Grace??? really???)!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

That would be perfect. I am A-OK with that. I do believe you need to see Venom introduced properly though... Like you said.. hard to do in a couple hours. And for the love of pete.. do not make Eddie Brook a puny man (Topher Grace??? really???)!!!!
    I don't know what you're talking about there was never a Spiderman movie with Venom and Sandman in it

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys going for the "Re-Post" record? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Avengers Infinity War might be both Evans and Downey Jr's last Marvel movie

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-eva...072303103.html

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Evans has been rumored for awhile. He wants out, so he can focus on making movies instead of acting in them. Downey has been hot and cold for awhile though, so if it comes down to him I wouldn't be surprised if he changes his mind again. Though at the same time I wouldn't be suprised if he's kinda priced Marvel out, so to speak.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Evans has been rumored for awhile. He wants out, so he can focus on making movies instead of acting in them. Downey has been hot and cold for awhile though, so if it comes down to him I wouldn't be surprised if he changes his mind again. Though at the same time I wouldn't be suprised if he's kinda priced Marvel out, so to speak.
    Maybe, but in a way he is the one that holds ALL the films together. Maybe they should just cut him in somehow so that he remains committed throughout. Just a thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's going to happen, sooner rather than later.

Marvel is already lining up their replacements. Captain Marvel will replace Captain America as the uncompromising pragmatist with a military background. Dr. Strange will replace Tony Stark as the arrogant know-it-all who thinks his superior intellect puts him beyond the reach of rules and regulations.

It's okay though, both Evans and Downey Jr. have given us many good years and many good movies. They've helped lay the foundation for future Marvel characters to flourish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast