Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Episode 3 was great. They really turned up the WTF-ness factor and it's heartbreaking to see Wanda losing control of the situation.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Episode 3 was great. They really turned up the WTF-ness factor and it's heartbreaking to see Wanda losing control of the situation.
    I have to say.. this was much better for me... I enjoyed the ending a lot more and while the first two were lacking... this episode was not.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some good stuff in those two video's folks!!!

Some thing to note is the differing speculation as to, Christian Bales role in the MCU. I think I like the idea of him as the Evil CEO more than the God Killer or whatever.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just suffered through the first three episodes of WandaVision.

What a disappointment. I know it's going to ramp up (judging from the scenes in the trailer) but seriously, this is a waste of time. The ending of the third episode gives me hope for the rest of the show though.

And, of course, Elizabeth Olsen is always mesmerizing to watch.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some major Marvel plans revealed!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I don’t really follow marvel related news that closely. How did the rights for the X-Men transfer from Fox to Marvel? Was there an acquisition, or did the rights expire after some pre-defined period? Or can they both still make movies with those characters?

Spoiler:

Incidentally, I think marvel are smart not to introduce wolverine in the first batch of X-Men in the MCU. Hugh Jackman was so iconic in that role, it would be a mistake to make a new wolverine the focus of the new batch of mutants. Better to ease him in as a supporting character down the road.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I don’t really follow marvel related news that closely. How did the rights for the X-Men transfer from Fox to Marvel? Was there an acquisition, or did the rights expire after some pre-defined period? Or can they both still make movies with those characters?

Spoiler:

Incidentally, I think marvel are smart not to introduce wolverine in the first batch of X-Men in the MCU. Hugh Jackman was so iconic in that role, it would be a mistake to make a new wolverine the focus of the new batch of mutants. Better to ease him in as a supporting character down the road.

HBJ
    I think it was the rights that expired or were re-sold. Fox had already entered in an agreement to have Disney/Marvel do the films and Fox the distribution at one point.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

It happened when Disney bought Fox.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    It happened when Disney bought Fox.
    (Slaps forehead). Right. Makes sense. Thank you.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just LOVE these video's!! That woman is a real corker!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Episode four was MUCH better. 3/5

So far my ratings are one 3/5, one 2/5, and two 1/5s

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This guy seems to have some interesting theories and insight from Episode IV...............

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Check out this Episode V Leaked footage breakdown. Apparently a 30 second spot has been posted on Youtube with some major Episode V spoilers and a HUGE new Character reveal. I've placed the entire video in spoiler tags so if you prefer to wait for the news and actual Ep. V release DO NOT CLICK on this spoiler or video......................................

Spoiler:

Very cool stuff, no? The new character reveal is awesome and happens to be one of my favorites. I'm very happy to have this character included in the new Phase of the MCU. What do you folks think about the new twins that, Wanda brought into the world in Ep. IV? From what I hear they are destined to be major factors in this phase of the MCU. FWIW, I think they will mature at an amazing rate and will be full grfown by the end of this season of WandaVision, ready to take on all comers. What are your thoughts on the next big baddie? I have my theories and I tend to agree with the Internet Bloggers that it will be..............

Spoiler:
    Mephisto!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Another great episode of WandaVision. From Twilight Zone style sitcom episodes, to straight up MCU stuff with techno-babble and super powered intrigue. This show can do it all.

One small complaint - I'm always disappointed that the ep's are so brief, especially when you see the credits are like freaking 7 minutes of the total run time

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Plot leak video for "Dr. Strange: Multi-verse of Madness"......

Spoiler:
    [CENTER]

End Credit leak for "Black Widow".........

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen a revised release schedule for the upcoming MCU Phase 4 films?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Significant "Falcon/Winter Soldier" leak and info.................................

Spoiler:

And yet some additional theories concerning the next "Big Baddie"...........

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Did y'all see the set photos for Thor L&T? It's just a glimpse of him and Quill standing around in costume.

Can't wait to see how Bale will look as Gorr!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    End Credit leak for "Black Widow".........

You almost forget how long they've been working on the Black Widow movie until you see a video from a year ago where the dude says the movie is already finished.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 96 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast