Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Finished Season 1 of Daredevil last night.
    It only gets better…we are into the punisher right now and watching iron fist w my son. Iron fist is ok - but the other two are way better. Although fringe characters in daredevil show up in iron fist.

I think Luke Cage was the best of the Netflix series. Didn't care at all for Jessica Jones, don't think I even finished the 3rd season.

Really loved the acting for the Daredevil villain.
    Funny, we really liked Jessica Jones (at least the first two seasons) but I couldn't even stay awake though the first couple episodes of Luke Cage. I don't know about the rest of the Netflix shows because I never watched them. Maybe it is time to try them.
    Daredevil is really good!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I really liked the first two seasons of Daredevil and the first season of Jessica Jones. I’m currently stalled halfway through DD3, and bounced off JJ2 a while back. They’re not bad, but the just seem to be continuing rather than progressing.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    What do people think of the Marvel Defenders show?

I was disappointed. Which is a shame since it was a collaboration of all the netflix characters. Of course to me the "Defenders" are Dr. Strange, Hulk, Valkyrie, Silver Surfer, etc.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys, be careful in and around social media. There are a LOT of trolls throwing DS2 spoilers around in the comments section and such.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Guys, be careful in and around social media. There are a LOT of trolls throwing DS2 spoilers around in the comments section and such.
    thanks I see this Friday at 330pm. I read one thing that would have blown my freakin mind SO NOW been staying away.. i forsee a lot of big things with this one and dont wanna have it ruined
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Saturday, 11 am with my son and grandson!! Think my boy will let me have popcorn, soft pretzel and a lemonade? He's a bit of a frugal kid. May have better luck with my grandson!! He hordes all the cash from all the grand parents!! lol lol

He reminds me of me!! lol lol Really looking forward to this one. I think it will be as big (if not bigger) than an "Avengers" movie!! Should be on a par with "Endgame" they say.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That Moon Knight finale could have used an extra 10-15 minutes. Everything about it felt rushed.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thor 4 image spoiler

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I caved in and caught a late showing of Doctor Strange last night. I'll be curious to hear everyone's opinions, because I think they'll be all over the place.

I personally enjoyed it, but was overall let down. Certain characters were relegated to glorified cameos, and they didn't explore certain aspects of the film as much as I was hoping. That being said, I still had a good time, and Elizabeth Olsen was lovely as always

8/10

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It was more entertaining to me as a Raimi movie than an MCU movie if that makes any sense at all.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of Doctor Strange 2 spoilers

I'll post my own thoughts later but I really enjoyed this. At times very tense and even a little scary. A fairly simple story, despite the multiverse aspect. I imagine DC's The Flash might not have anything to worry about with that part of it, as they appear to be aiming pretty globally with theirs.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Moon Knight.. just finished. Hands down the worst Marvel show to date. I hope we don't get more.

Doctor Strange... what a let down. The worst since Black Widow. In my bottom 5 I would say. The Cameos were ok but I expected SO MUCH MORE. There was some very cool spots but it was not my fav. I LOVE these movies and how they connect but I really felt that connection was missing here. 6/10
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Moon Knight.. just finished. Hands down the worst Marvel show to date. I hope we don't get more.

Doctor Strange... what a let down. The worst since Black Widow. In my bottom 5 I would say. The Cameos were ok but I expected SO MUCH MORE. There was some very cool spots but it was not my fav. I LOVE these movies and how they connect but I really felt that connection was missing here. 6/10
    DrS was fine, definitely not their best effort. Too much cheese for me but I did like the cameos.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Strange 2 was fine. Lots of fun sequences, and fan fare. I appreciated the injection of Raimi-horror and the fact there weren't one-liners every other minute. Definitely want to see it again.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Strange 2 was fine. Lots of fun sequences, and fan fare. I appreciated the injection of Raimi-horror and the fact there weren't one-liners every other minute. Definitely want to see it again.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older from my Marvel collection, the limited, still original wrapped GHOST RIDER DVD Box with a supercool Ghost Rider metal model bike.

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

She Hulk looks TERRIBLE. Laughable even.. I thought she would be MUCH bigger that that. Feels like the days when Lou F was the Hulk. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

She Hulk looks TERRIBLE. Laughable even.. I thought she would be MUCH bigger that that. Feels like the days when Lou F was the Hulk. lol
    I thought it was fantastic and very funny!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This looks like it's going to be fun and funny as hell!

Only thing I'm not sure of is the CGI. Looks kinda... wonky, no?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

She-Hulk is usually portrayed as a little more slender than Banner Hulk in the comics, relatively speaking.

I'm sure they'll take creative liberties and beef her up for the more intense battles.

Country
    Country Flag

She-Hulk is usually portrayed as a little more slender than Banner Hulk in the comics, relatively speaking.

I'm sure they'll take creative liberties and beef her up for the more intense battles.
    I’ve never admittingly read that growing up. The trailer didn’t resonate with me. While I have been loving the movies marvel puts out…. The shows less so. I found this to be another in the line up That are just “ok” but we will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not into green women. Also, Hulk wears only shorts when he "Hulks" out. Why does she wear a top?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast