Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Are you there Mae?
    No, wish I was. Just following a livestream.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thor 4 is out November 5, 2021.

Country
    Country Flag

And Black Widow is May 1, 2020.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Feige just announced that Fantastic Four is happening,

Country
    Country Flag

And Mahershala Ali is Blade.

Country
    Country Flag

That's it. More movies will probably get announced next month at D23.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of exciting announcements. Mostly what I was expecting, but Fantastic Four and Blade were a surprise. I'm glad they're getting to FF4 first, especially since the earlier they introduce Dr Doom, the better. I don't mind a break from X Men at all honestly

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Someone has uploaded the panel!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice. Thanks for posting, Mae.

This is the way to get fans excited about Phase 4. Lots of movie announcements, firm release dates, new characters, returning favourites.

Marvel sure know what they're doing.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome! I'm very excited myself. The biggest surprise for me was Natalie Portman not just coming back as Jane Foster, but as Thor as well. That just blew my mind.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    You're welcome! I'm very excited myself. The biggest surprise for me was Natalie Portman not just coming back as Jane Foster, but as Thor as well. That just blew my mind.
    A female Thor? Huh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Jane Foster became Thor in the comics.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Are they going to call her Thor? Because that is his name. He's not iron man, Spider-Man, etc. Thor is literally his name.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, technically, his name is Thor Odinson. And yes, in the comics they called her Thor the Goddess of Thunder. The video above explains that storyline in great detail.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Well, technically, his name is Thor Odinson. And yes, in the comics they called her Thor the Goddess of Thunder. The video above explains that storyline in great detail.
    Yes Thor son of Odin. It’s not a super hero name. It’s his name. What’s he going to be called then? Or is he being killed off?

Country
    Country Flag

No, he's still in the movie I would think. They're probably doing a version of The Mighty Thor storyline. Remember that Thor basically retired at the end of Endgame and Valkyrie is now Queen (or King) of New Asgard. But the MCU never adapts comics faithfully but does it in the spirit of the comics. So, right now we have no idea what will happen other than Jane Foster will be Thor. They'll probably just call her Jane.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I gotta say... after reviewing all this... EXTREMELY underwhelming for me. The only light in all this? Disney Plus and them using it to connect everything. That brilliant.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I gotta say... after reviewing all this... EXTREMELY underwhelming for me. The only light in all this? Disney Plus and them using it to connect everything. That brilliant.
    Underwhelming? How so? Very excited by all these. The new casts look amazing. Really diverse and awesome. Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch teaming up for a horror movie sounds fabulous! The Black Widow movie sounds great and from the description of the footage shown the action will be on par with Winter Soldier. Shang-Chi has very cool powers and having Awkwafina in anything instantly makes this a must-see if it wasn't already cause it's Marvel. And then the biggest bombshell is that not only Natalie Portman is coming back, she's coming back as The Mighty Thor! Cannot wait!

Country
    Country Flag

Underwhelming? How so? Very excited by all these. The new casts look amazing. Really diverse and awesome. Doctor Strange and Scarlet Witch teaming up for a horror movie sounds fabulous! The Black Widow movie sounds great and from the description of the footage shown the action will be on par with Winter Soldier. Shang-Chi has very cool powers and having Awkwafina in anything instantly makes this a must-see if it wasn't already cause it's Marvel. And then the biggest bombshell is that not only Natalie Portman is coming back, she's coming back as The Mighty Thor! Cannot wait!
    The comics arc of female Thor failed did they not? That gives me ZERO excitement. Listen I am all about diversity and such... I loved Captain Marvel. BUT a huge eye roll on Portman being a female Thor. The comic movie dates released and what is coming... I read literally none of them. Why? They were not popular when I was a comic reader. See, they have used the big ones. Disney does it well.. don't get my wrong but I am not connected via 'nostalgia like I was to the previous ones. Marvel and Disney are really gonna have to do some fancy footwork to keep people coming back to the theater. On Twitter they are getting ROASTED for the Thor shit. Rightfully so.... Now... I would have been more excited to hear of an Xmen release date but I feel the 2 year phase here is just a stepping stone to their introduction. Im ok with it, I will see all the movies too.. I am just not excited about it is all. Im not alone either.

PS: I am very happy with the Blade choice of actor.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

On Twitter they are getting ROASTED for the Thor shit. Rightfully so....
    Rightfully? Please pick up The Mighty Thor Vol. 1: https://comicstore.marvel.com/The-Mi...al-comic/41577 (rated 5 stars from 506 ratings, so it's pretty well received by fans).

Country
    Country Flag

On Twitter they are getting ROASTED for the Thor shit. Rightfully so....
    Rightfully? Please pick up The Mighty Thor Vol. 1: https://comicstore.marvel.com/The-Mi...al-comic/41577 (rated 5 stars from 506 ratings, so it's pretty well received by fans).
    No thanks. I am gonna pass on it.... It's just something I am not that interested in. I will see it... and if done well enjoy it. I am just not excited about it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I never read any comics when I was a kid, and when I should have, I had other things to take care of (some of you might know what I am talking about ). So this is all new to me. I do feel it's a stepping stone to something bigger. But Dr. Strange 2, The Eternals and that Chang Chi have me interested. It will be a quick two years. Thor 4 is also interesting because, again, I have no history of reading the comics so it will all be new to me. I am still hyped and will see all the films.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I never read any comics when I was a kid, and when I should have, I had other things to take care of (some of you might know what I am talking about ). So this is all new to me. I do feel it's a stepping stone to something bigger. But Dr. Strange 2, The Eternals and that Chang Chi have me interested. It will be a quick two years. Thor 4 is also interesting because, again, I have no history of reading the comics so it will all be new to me. I am still hyped and will see all the films.
    TOTALLY a stepping stone. AND thats to the Xmen. They only have so many properties that work. The biggest now being Spiderman.. and they do not even own it. It just doesn't have that feel of the other phases. Xmen is the next logical big deal.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast