Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Hawkeye and Quicksilver have played Jeffrey Dahmer now. Which superhero will play him next??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RYAN R JUST ANNOUNCED HUGH IS BACK AS WOLVERINE IN DEADPOOL
    3!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Best news ever.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a sneaking suspicion that Hugh's inclusion is also a backdoor introduction to a younger, multiverse Wolverine. Don't think it's a coincidence that the Fantastic Four film is debuting at around the same time frame. I'm guessing there'll be some multiverse hijinks across the two films, and they'll take the opportunity to say goodbye to Jackman + bring in the new guy.

Also, how hilarious would it be if there was a multiverse Deadpool that's played by Hugh Make it happen Marvel!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm shocked. Logan was such a perfect send-off for the character that I'm very surprised Jackman would reprise the role in any way.

I can only assume that it's being done in a way that doesn't undermine that ending - it's Wolverine in a different reality, set long before the events of Logan, or it's a goofy dream sequence on Deadpool's part. One can only hope, anyway.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that Hugh's inclusion is also a backdoor introduction to a younger, multiverse Wolverine. Don't think it's a coincidence that the Fantastic Four film is debuting at around the same time frame. I'm guessing there'll be some multiverse hijinks across the two films, and they'll take the opportunity to say goodbye to Jackman + bring in the new guy.

Also, how hilarious would it be if there was a multiverse Deadpool that's played by Hugh Make it happen Marvel!
    Good stuff, Ferny!!! You should be a writer for these guys!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Logan takes place in 2029 I think. This could just be set before that AND I suspect it will. We are just seeing a prequel if you will.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So that She-Hulk finale was interesting...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I thought the finale was incredible! Can't wait to see more of She-Hulk soon!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The ending was a little goofy but at least it was different. Not sure if good yet, but definitely different.

And lol @ Kevin. (if you know you know)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

Agree, it was different which was needed. Really enjoyed it.

Country
    Country Flag

I really liked She Hulk.. MORE than I thought. It was REALLY goofy but she was fun in the roll. I do think we have a WWH set up now which is super!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks dope! I just wish Majors had used some kinda voice inflection when speaking as Kang, similar to what Brolin did for Thanos.

Still, no doubt in my mind he's going to make Kang memorable. Feb 2023 isn't too far away!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Wakanda Forever is amazing, much better than the first one. That’s how you make power female Leeds without it being forced. Loved this movie. Top 3 marvel movies easy.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wakanda Forever is amazing, much better than the first one. That’s how you make power female Leeds without it being forced. Loved this movie. Top 3 marvel movies easy.
    Agreed, I don't get people who say the first one was better. This is by far a better movie! Loved it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Agreed, I don't get people who say the first one was better. This is by far a better movie! Loved it.

I would say FAR better. I actually compared the audience reviews and this is 95 compare to just 79 for the first one. Namour is AWESOME too and I hope we get to see much more of him in the furture.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Heartily disagree. WF is good, really good, but Black Panther is one of the best films in the MCU.

A singular focus (i.e no need to add back-door intros to characters getting their own Disney+ series), one of the best villains in all of the MCU in Killmonger, and Chadwick Boseman at the peak of his T'Challa character. All of these things put BP1 above and beyond.

Having said that, I still enjoyed WF immensely. The addition of Atlantis -- sorry I mean Talokan added a completely new color palette and made the films one of the most visually distinctive I've seen in some time. Namor was a strong anti-hero/antagonist. Still don't like the new BP character but I can understand why they went that route.

Country
    Country Flag

Heartily disagree. WF is good, really good, but Black Panther is one of the best films in the MCU.

A singular focus (i.e no need to add back-door intros to characters getting their own Disney+ series), one of the best villains in all of the MCU in Killmonger, and Chadwick Boseman at the peak of his T'Challa character. All of these things put BP1 above and beyond.

Having said that, I still enjoyed WF immensely. The addition of Atlantis -- sorry I mean Talokan added a completely new color palette and made the films one of the most visually distinctive I've seen in some time. Namor was a strong anti-hero/antagonist. Still don't like the new BP character but I can understand why they went that route.
    Yeah I LOVED Namor and much better than the DC version we have gotten. He was well cast. I am surprised you liked Black Panther so much. Its a big gap % wise in the Rotten Tomatoes scores from the audience and I agree. I never was a huge fan of BP... but I a sure am of WF....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't expect this to make me cry.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast