Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2379

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, but her voice and tone is so annoying, it's painful to watch, and more so to hear.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Marvel has gone absolutely bananas and just announced not only all of Phase 5, but also some of Phase 6, including Avengers 5 and 6 both in 2025!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Some quick-fire thoughts on current state of MCU
    • Phase 4 has felt aimless; there were some good moments peppered across the stories, it desperately needed a Thanos level threat connecting everything (Kang should fix this)
    • Who asked for an Agatha series? Echo? They're going to feel like Diet Coke versions of Wanda and Daredevil's stories...
    • No X-Men?? Really??
    • Blade is going to be amazing! Is M. Ali locked in!?

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I missing something, or is Armor Wars not happening anymore?

I'm glad Marvel finally gave a clear sense of where they're going with the official "Multiverse Saga" branding. Their upcoming roadmap does look exciting too, even though none of it was a surprise. Hell, even the two Avengers movies were spoiled days ago thanks to the copyrights. Let's hope Marvel learns from their many mistakes this phase, and are able to rebound hard for 5 and 6

Country
    Country Flag

There are still lots of blank spots on the Phase 6 timeline that they'll likely announce at D23 in a few months. I imagine Armor Wars will be part of that, plus other announced projects like Shang-Chi 2 and Eternals 2, Deadpool 3 and maybe a new Spider-Man movie, apparently the rumored The Mutants, still lots more to go over the next 2-3 years.

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sorry, but her voice and tone is so annoying, it's painful to watch, and more so to hear.
    Agreed. This channel is usually my go to for breakdowns of all things Marvel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/emergencyawesome
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

I honestly don’t see what’s so annoying about her tone. I don’t agree with her on a lot of her takes but for breakdowns and insights, Grace is very good.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    I honestly don’t see what’s so annoying about her tone. I don’t agree with her on a lot of her takes but for breakdowns and insights, Grace is very good.
    She is the WORST.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    She is the WORST.
    A sentiment shared by many. I'm sure she means we'll, but she's hypocritical, obnoxious, and often says many things that are just untrue. Hell, even James Gunn doesn't like her and has put her on blast

https://geekositymag.com/james-gunn-...ph-on-twitter/

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Her tone is "annoying little sister in the back seat demanding her parents make her brother stop touching her". Loud, nasal, and over-dramatic.

And while she has insider information about upcoming features, she is too selective about what she reveals. She will never say anything discouraging or pessimistic about a feature film until it's out of theaters. Everything coming up will be awesome, and things are only disappointing well after all potential revenues have been earned.

She's part of the hype machine - as she has to be, or the insider info would dry up pretty quickly.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

So they've finally confirmed what's happening with the upcoming animated series Spider-Man: Freshman Year. While initially, it seemed like it was going to be a prequel to Civil War - focusing on Peter's first year as Spidey before meeting Tony Stark - it actually seems like it's taking a different route. Here's what Brad Winderbaum, Head of Streaming for Marvel Studios had to say about it (full link here):

Well, like we said in the panel, it follows the pattern that you see in [Captain America:] Civil War...Down to Peter getting the broken Blu-ray player from the trash, and he walks into his apartment for the famous moment where Tony Stark is waiting for him to offer him the Stark internship and take him to Berlin. But because of things that happen in the multiverse because of new, random occurrences, it's not Tony Stark who's waiting for him there. It's Norman Osborn and that sends his life in an unexpected trajectory that collides him with many unexpected characters in the Marvel universe.
    I've gotta be honest, I'm a little bit disappointed by this. While we've seen Peter's origins so many times by this point, and I actually like that the MCU initially skipped over that, after five years, it feels like a good time to flesh out the beginnings of this Peter's story. No, he wouldn't have faced the Green Goblin or Doc Ock, but it could've been interesting to see Peter struggle with the low-level stuff before meeting Tony. This approach? It feels like a bit of a cop-out. Especially since they're saying it's still a part of the MCU because it's a part of the "multiverse". Because seriously, after No Way Home, everything counts as being part of the multiverse by this point. I'll keep an open mind about it, especially as we all enjoy a good Spider-Man story, but yeah. Definitely disappointed that this isn't exactly what they initially advertised it to be.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG, Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine for Deadpool 3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

hahaha, great minds Mae!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast