Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2379

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The Marvels is SOOOO Bad. The best part of it was Kelsey Grammer as Beast in the last 30 seconds. Marvel needs to re-group here FAST.
    You actually paid money to see it? You're a better person than me.
    IT was so bad. I literlly am THIS close to stopping the theater going for Marvel... .Spiderman was the last good movie they did
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The Marvels is SOOOO Bad. The best part of it was Kelsey Grammer as Beast in the last 30 seconds. Marvel needs to re-group here FAST.
    IT was so bad. I literlly am THIS close to stopping the theater going for Marvel... .Spiderman was the last good movie they did
    Just hang on until Kraven the Hunter. It looks like a good R rated Marvel movie. Like Logan. Hang in there Kris, you can do it .

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just hang on until Kraven the Hunter. It looks like a good R rated Marvel movie. Like Logan. Hang in there Kris, you can do it .
    That looks even worse.. ANYTHING Sony touches is total shit.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I can't argue with the Sony thing. What would you like to see them get back too. What style of movie?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really? What about No Way Home? Spider-Verse?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Spiderman ( I said up thread) was the last great Marvel production. The rest are soooo bad. I loved what they were doing before but Endgame really was thier Endgame.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spiderman ( I said up thread) was the last great Marvel production. The rest are soooo bad. I loved what they were doing before but Endgame really was thier Endgame.
    Sorry, that was in response to you saying "ANYTHING Sony touches is total shit"

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, that was in response to you saying "ANYTHING Sony touches is total shit"
    Sony didnt do NO Way Home. It was Marvel. And yes they cannot make comic book movies. Venom is a joke and such a beloved character from the comics.. my fav in fact.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

No Way Home is a Sony movie. And the first Spider-Verse won the Oscar for Best Animated Film,a dn the second one might as well.

Country
    Country Flag

No Way Home is a Sony movie. And the first Spider-Verse won the Oscar for Best Animated Film,a dn the second one might as well.
    I hated the cartoons too..... i just dont like them since I was a kid. AND your wrong.. Marvel did No Way Home and I am WELL aware of the property ownership. There is a distinct difference when one views that then Venom. The movie was co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. Thats why it was good.. Sony had nothing to do with the story.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for spoiling the last 30 seconds. I am seeing it tomorrow night. Grrrrr......

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Thanks for spoiling the last 30 seconds. I am seeing it tomorrow night. Grrrrr......
    Oh sorry man.... Totally my bad. And not my intention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

It's not actually the last 30 seconds of the movie. It's after all the credits, so you have to watch all the credits first.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    It's not actually the last 30 seconds of the movie. It's after all the credits, so you have to watch all the credits first.
    Thanks - I think we are all conditioned to stay for the credits these days. We all make mistakes, Kris.

Country
    Country Flag

I stay for all credits regardless.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I stay for all credits regardless.
    So you're the one.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed it and had a lot of fun. But I also loved the Ms. Marvel series on D+ so I suppose it depends on if you enjoyed that or not.
    I am in total agreement, with Mae that is. It was a fun, nicely timed, romp. I have not watched the Ms. Marvel series yet, but will soon enough. I enjoyed digging in a little deeper into Captain Marvel. Sorry Kris, we disagree again.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool

Anything Deadpool and Wolverine I am good for, so that is a must see.

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Deadpool & Wolverine, X-Men 97, Fantastic Four casting.

Damn, us Marvel zombies are eating GOOD this year

Country
    Country Flag

https://variety.com/2024/film/news/f...rt-1235911587/
    What is most tantalizing about Wednesday’s announcement, however, is the way Marvel went about it, with a playful illustration of the actors as their characters celebrating Valentine’s Day. From the retro title treatment, to the mid-century modern costumes and furniture, to the fact that Ben appears to be reading an issue of Life magazine from December 1963, it seems pretty clear that “The Fantastic Four” will be set in the 1960s.

More to the point, that suggests that “The Fantastic Four” will exist in a parallel universe separate from the core MCU — if there was a family of space age superheroes who were contemporaries of Peggy Carter and Howard Stark, we probably would’ve heard about them by now. Instead, Marvel appears to be using this film to give itself a literal fresh start, allowing audiences to walk into this movie without necessarily having to know anything about the 50-plus MCU titles that will precede it.

Of course, eventually, the Fantastic Four will join the main MCU — most likely in 2027’s “Avengers: Secret Wars,” which (if it follows the storyline from the 2015 comics run of the same name) will involve multiple parallel universes colliding with each other. That might lead to a brand new, semi-rebooted MCU with the Fantastic Four (and the X-Men, as suggested by the post-credits scene of “The Marvels”) at its center.

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Sony trying to make up lost money from Morbius and Madam Web?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 LastLast