Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Welp, pretty much confirms the Spiderverse. Holland-Spidey is going to slide into another dimension and will have trouble getting back to his own, thus the title.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

This episode was aight...

Spoiler:
    apart from them retconning Age of Ultron by revealing Wanda had her powers from the start and the Stone just augmented/complemented them, everything else we pretty much knew. This episode was very light on surprises.

the finale should be great tho!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Spoiler:
    apart from them retconning Age of Ultron by revealing Wanda had her powers from the start and the Stone just augmented/complemented them, everything else we pretty much knew. This episode was very light on surprises.

Not sure where you get that conclusion, Ferny.

Spoiler:
    I was of the distinct impression that the Ultron scene and that scene confirmed she got her powers from the Mind stone. What that says for, Pietro I don't know, but it seemed pretty clear to me. They have a fair amount of explaining to do in the finale yet. Fake-Pietro, The Book, The WitSec person, The twins etc. The finale is supposed to be a very long episode though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

@Bill, check out this article, it explains it in detail.

Here is the pertinent snippet in case you don't want to read the whole thing:

Spoiler:
    As Wanda, Pietro, and their parents watch the show with glee, the first shell hits. Just as they explained to that genocidal robot Ultron, Wanda and Pietro crawl under the bed just before the second shell hits. But the bomb didn’t fail to go off out of sheer dumb luck. As Agatha explains, young Wanda used a probability hex to render it defective. “So, what I see here is a baby witch, obsessed with sitcoms, and years of therapy ahead of her,” Agatha concludes. “Doesn’t explain your recent hijinks.”

Up until now, Wanda’s powers had been stated as being manufactured in a lab through the help of the Mind Stone. Largely unimpressed by the revelation of Wanda’s natural-born abilities, Agatha keeps the show moving along.

Next up: Wanda heads to HYDRA. The HYDRA facility in Sokovia, where we first properly met Wanda and Pietro in Age of Ultron, was alleged to be the place where the siblings acquired their superpowers after Baron Strucker exposed them to the energy from Loki’s scepter. Yet, as WandaVision now re-explains, it turns out that the Scepter only enhanced Wanda’s existing powers.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

@Bill, check out this article, it explains it in detail.

Here is the pertinent snippet in case you don't want to read the whole thing:

Spoiler:
    As Wanda, Pietro, and their parents watch the show with glee, the first shell hits. Just as they explained to that genocidal robot Ultron, Wanda and Pietro crawl under the bed just before the second shell hits. But the bomb didn’t fail to go off out of sheer dumb luck. As Agatha explains, young Wanda used a probability hex to render it defective. “So, what I see here is a baby witch, obsessed with sitcoms, and years of therapy ahead of her,” Agatha concludes. “Doesn’t explain your recent hijinks.”

Up until now, Wanda’s powers had been stated as being manufactured in a lab through the help of the Mind Stone. Largely unimpressed by the revelation of Wanda’s natural-born abilities, Agatha keeps the show moving along.

Next up: Wanda heads to HYDRA. The HYDRA facility in Sokovia, where we first properly met Wanda and Pietro in Age of Ultron, was alleged to be the place where the siblings acquired their superpowers after Baron Strucker exposed them to the energy from Loki’s scepter. Yet, as WandaVision now re-explains, it turns out that the Scepter only enhanced Wanda’s existing powers.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene. Thx Ferny!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm gonna put this whole question in spoilers just in case.

Spoiler:
    Given that we know they are "colorizing" the magix for each individual it ocurred to me, do you think that has anything to do with, Vision's 3 different colors? He's red when alive, Purple when dead and now the new silver/white supposedly soul-less Vision. Could the miond stone and or the various magic in play have anything to do with his color scheme or is it just a coincidence? Remember, Wanda'smagic is red. Agatha, is purple. Just a thought.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't seen much about GotG 3 here so....................................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:

This was actually one of my favorite episodes thus far! Very emotional and lots of great MCU lore! Can’t wait for the finale.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't get me wrong, I definitely enjoyed the episode, I guess I was just hoping for more.

Spoiler:
    The flashback of her and Vision in the Avengers-compound bedroom where she realizes Vision is special to her is probably one of my favorite scenes in the entire series.

Country
    Country Flag

Also loved how the sitcom device is explained.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Post credit scene was interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Post credit scene was interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sets up potential for a lot of things down the road that I hope happens

SPOILERS FOR WANDAVISION AND INFINITY WAR
    Spoiler:
    I wonder if maybe we'll have a villain Vision going forward in the MCU for a little bit, until he's restored back to normal. Shuri did download his schematics or whatever way back in Infinity War, and I always thought that would come back to play in the future. Then again Wanda seems to have no potential to what she can do with her powers, so maybe both Visions will just fuse

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wolverine Fans check it out!!!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, the Gracie reviews, but this guy seems to have a little more insight/detail or, at least a different perspective. Episode 9 theories,,,,,,,,,,,

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if this is in any of the videos above but here is a theory I read about the actor that Paul Bettany is so excited to star across from. Here is his quote:

"There is one character that has not been revealed. And it is very exciting. It is an actor I’ve longed to work with all of my life. We have some amazing scenes together and I think the chemistry between us is extraordinary, and fireworks on set.

Spoiler:
    The theory is that he was trolling everyone.
    While people were guessing actors like Al Pacino playing a role like Mephisto, he is really talking about acting across from himself since there will be two Visions in the finale. I hope that is not the truth but it would be a good joke on his part.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    I don't know if this is in any of the videos above but here is a theory I read about the actor that Paul Bettany is so excited to star across from. Here is his quote:

"There is one character that has not been revealed. And it is very exciting. It is an actor I’ve longed to work with all of my life. We have some amazing scenes together and I think the chemistry between us is extraordinary, and fireworks on set.

Spoiler:
    The theory is that he was trolling everyone.
    While people were guessing actors like Al Pacino playing a role like Mephisto, he is really talking about acting across from himself since there will be two Visions in the finale. I hope that is not the truth but it would be a good joke on his part.
    It seems to be the latest prevailing theory.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, the internet geeks say that the next big bad is confirmed and it will be revealed in the post credit clip.......................

Spoiler:
    Nightmare, played by LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

is there a graphic novel for the "Secret Invasion" ARC? Do you have to buy a shitload of individual issues instead? I'd appreciate any assistance.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Not a complete omnibus, but the main mini-series is collected as well as the tie ins in a bunch of different volumes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret...ected_editions

There are nearly 100 issues in all: https://www.marvel.com/comics/discov...complete-event

But there is an omnibus that collects the essentials, I guess:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast