Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2376

Thread: The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Gotcha! I like her videos, but that identical reaction face in every thumbnail is a little much, lol.
    Was thinking the same thing. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, too. But I like her videos.

HBJ
    Between the face and the voice, I've never made it longer than 30 seconds into any of her videos.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Gotcha! I like her videos, but that identical reaction face in every thumbnail is a little much, lol.
    Was thinking the same thing. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, too. But I like her videos.

HBJ
    Between the face and the voice, I've never made it longer than 30 seconds into any of her videos.
    And that's why you rarely get laid, Matts!! LOL You gotta be able to LISTEN to women regardless of the set backs associated. LOL J/K

Goes for the rest of you as well. Listen to them even if it's a bit grating. If you do you'll find she can't talk with her mouth full!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Her raised eyebrow, leaning toward the camera pose on every video preview bothers me.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't we discuss the substance and the content she's putting out there instead? She's one of the most knowledgeable YouTubers covering comic book movies. She's written for DC and Marvel. She knows her stuff, better than most. And she has actual sources in the industry.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Can't we discuss the substance and the content she's putting out there instead? She's one of the most knowledgeable YouTubers covering comic book movies. She's written for DC and Marvel. She knows her stuff, better than most. And she has actual sources in the industry.
    I can’t. She is so fuckin annoying that I can’t get through 30 seconds. Her voice and facial
    Expressions... UGGG. I can’t stand her. Shocked she has any viewers. So I can’t discuss it. Cause I can’t watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I can’t. She is so fuckin annoying that I can’t get through 30 seconds. Her voice and facial
    Expressions... UGGG. I can’t stand her. Shocked she has any viewers. So I can’t discuss it. Cause I can’t watch it.

She has almost a million subscribers.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

She has almost a million subscribers.
    incredible!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Presentation is an important part of a visual medium, though. Yes, we should discuss the content, of course, but if the presentation impedes my ability or enjoyment of the content, that’s relevant when talking about a Youtuber. Particularly when, in this case, her presentation style is a deliberate choice.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Spoils

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Soooooo, I've been doing a post-mortem on the show as a whole, and I have to say I think I'm disappointed in the total package. There were some good fight scenes here and there, but ultimately I don't think the show has as much to say as it thought it did, nor did it land the punches as often as it would have liked.

Maybe because it had a tough act to follow with the insanely creative, think-outside-the-box approach of WandaVision, but the show felt like a watered down version of the high octane madness of the MCU films.

Don't get me wrong I by no means hated the show, I enjoyed more often than not, I just can't help but feel that as a story, as a bridge to the next phase of MCU, it perhaps could have been a bit more.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Don't get me wrong I by no means hated the show, I enjoyed more often than not, I just can't help but feel that as a story, as a bridge to the next phase of MCU, it perhaps could have been a bit more.
    I think that's honestly the point. It's there for the big nerds like us but for more casual people who just watch the MCU movies, and even then not every single one, they don't want to have huge wow moments and secrets revealed that a person without Disney+ would miss and be lost during an upcoming film.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's honestly the point. It's there for the big nerds like us but for more casual people who just watch the MCU movies, and even then not every single one, they don't want to have huge wow moments and secrets revealed that a person without Disney+ would miss and be lost during an upcoming film.
    It was a more grounded series between Wandavision and Loki. Loki, seems to be a crazy, creative series along the lines of WV so, it was a good series to provide a break and further the story lines. JMHO anyway.

Plus, I gotta say, Anthony Mackey/Captain America deserved a dedicated story line. I really love him as the new Cap. I think that was a rerally well played, thought out and performed story arc through out the films and the series. FWIW. Mackey really makes it work as much as if, not better than, Evans originally did. One of the better calls/casting/plots among many in the MCU IMHO

The only small criticism I have is that I believe they went a little heavy on the "BLM/Social commentary". Don't get me wrong, it's an important issue and we as a country need to fix things for the future. I just don't think we need, Disney to champion it so much, Leave that to others who seem to be raising plenty of awareness. However, that small issue aside, I think, Disney/Fiege is doing a masterful job with the MCU overall.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

why is Scarlett so fine thoooooooooo

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

This includes a glimpse at Eternals!

I am in tears... Beautiful.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooooh, SHIVERS!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

OMG wowowowoowowowo that was well done.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic 4 teaser as well!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic 4 teaser as well!
    Not really though, just the same title card they already showed before. And no date. I'm betting it will be set for April 4, 2024 (4/4/24).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast