Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Sci Fi nominations + General updates throughout the tournament

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

65. Flight of the Navigator

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

66. The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951, not that shitfest with Keanu)
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

67. The Incredible Shrinking Man

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

68. The Fifth Element
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    And yes I meant the original. Partly because I like the sarcastic way it semi-accurately predicts the future of the U.S.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Since everyone shot the shit out of my LOTR nomination, I will try this...

Invasion of the Body Snachers

(The edition with Donald Sutherland)
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

70.SILENT RUNNING

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    68. The Fifth Element
    Why was this not my first nomination?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

71. Primer

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

72. Independence Day
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Independence Day....The Ying to The Day The Earth Stood Still's Yang lol.

Honest Trailer for Independence Day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YtvsxB9xQY

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

73. eXistenZ

74. WAR of the WORLD 1953

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

75. How can it not be nominated:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see I'm way late to the party.

76. Melancholia

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I see I'm way late to the party.

76. Melancholia
    It's been nominated already No. 40

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right. This is too fast moving!

Changing to Solaris.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Right. This is too fast moving!

Changing to Solaris.
    1972 or 2002?

77. Island of Lost Souls

Country
    Country Flag

The remake was good but '72 of course.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please update the list so far, as it hasn't been touched since nomination 37 and it is now getting difficult to know what has already been nominated?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

78. Event Horizon.

79. ON THE BEACH

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

80. The Thing (John Carpenter) - 1982

sk

Country
    Country Flag

81. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast